Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Divinie shield's duration is likely going to be lowered

A. The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active.
    taken from twitter chat
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    They've been making subtle digs at paladins not running away the whole dev chat, looks like it's going to be gone

Bubble Hearth that is

They cant just remove bubbleheart! Its the most iconic combo ability in game!
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

And we should care why? The only reason we have fought against the reduction is because of that signature move. We have begged to have our defence taken away in exchange for offence for years. Infact this is excelent news.

Quote Originally Posted by Sumadin View Post
    And we should care why? The only reason we have fought against the reduction is because of that signature move. We have begged to have our defence taken away in exchange for offence for years. Infact this is excelent news.
    screw pvp balance and shit, all i want to do is bubbleheart

I dont care what spec i am im taking that glyph for PvE

Deleted
    It already is.

Currently, it's 8 seconds in the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Between lowering the duration, having much less healing potential as ret or prot and having ret & prot lose their dispel I sure hope they give us adequate offensive abilities IE interrupt, snare etc...
    The way balancing for WOW PVP works is allot like American politics.
    1: Be lazy & ignore problems till the yelling is so loud your cant concentrate.
    2: Refuse to do the things you have Said need to be done, then make up reasons why they cannot be done.
    3: Lay the blame for problems on someone else even when it's your fault because you did all of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by zcks View Post
    Between lowering the duration, having much less healing potential as ret or prot and having ret & prot lose their dispel I sure hope they give us adequate offensive abilities IE interrupt, snare etc...
    Or they could just get it over with and when you select Paladin from the class selection menu, it directs you to make a Warrior.

Deleted
    Yeah good... It was holding the class back and i hardly used in PVP any more except as a "mass-cleanse" to remove de-buffs when low on mana.

I really wish they'd just get rid of Divine Shield. Blizzard can't seem to balance us properly while we have that bubble.
    Take Divine Shield away and give us more offensive utility!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I really wish they'd just get rid of Divine Shield. Blizzard can't seem to balance us properly while we have that bubble.
    Take Divine Shield away and give us more offensive utility!
    This or maybe put it deep in the holy tree but with the 8 second CD that is rocking in beta.
    Trent Lane: All right, here's the plan. I'll sit right here with my foot on the accelerator, ready to burn rubber.
    Jane Lane: Trent, pull over there and make sure to turn off the car in case you fall asleep.
    Trent Lane: Alternate plan. Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Trent Lane View Post
    This or maybe put it deep in the holy tree but with the 8 second CD that is rocking in beta.
    Heck, I think it'd be cool if Blizz redesigned Divine Shield to work like Ice Block, it would be a Holy block of... holiness.

Where have you guys been? It's such old news now that paladins are "losing" bubble-hearth.

10+ Year Old Account
    All we can do now is pray that our opponent has 4000ms latency.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

They really need to make that glyph (or just make it a passive effect of DS) else the usefulness of DS will be reduced by at least 50%

"A. The only new glyph we are ready to announce right now is the Glyph of Divine Shield, which reduces the cast time of your Hearthstone whenever Divine Shield is active. "

Someone save the chatlog for this. I will DEMAND this on cataclysm launchday.
    They can take our food, or lands, our children, but NEVER! OUR! BUBBLEHEARTH!!!!!
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

Deleted
    anyone?

edit: i tried to make an item using wowitemcreator, but I could not get past the first page.

Obviously, no one in this thread can recognize a joke.

Sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Obviously, no one in this thread can recognize a joke.

Sheesh.
    Well, blizzard always handles paladins with this kind of jokes, or more unrealistic/useless, like, half our glyphs are a joke or half our new talents, so it doesn't go far from the normal "handling" that blizzard does around paladin. I myself am not entirelly sure if this is even a joke, most likely it's true.
    Last edited by Madness20; 2010-07-17 at 02:27 PM.