Page 25 of 76 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Surprised no one has mentioned this buuuut...

Name - Neltharion
    Species - Dragon Aspect
    Title - Deathwing the Destroyer
    Weapon of Choice - He's a fuggin dragon he doesn't need weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by OutOfThisWorld View Post
    Nuke, seriously, enough with the Paladins. Alexandros over the numerous other interesting characters that have been mentioned in this thread? Come on. If you really must have another Alliance Human, at least go with Danath or Thoras. If you are actually including Turalyon in this, (which you should) that really puts including Alexandros way, way over the top.
    Lore-wise, Alexandros deserves to be here more than any other Paladin with the possible exception of Turalyon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by swedishfish View Post
    Surprised no one has mentioned this buuuut...

Name - Neltharion
    Species - Dragon Aspect
    Title - Deathwing the Destroyer
    Weapon of Choice - He's a fuggin dragon he doesn't need weapons.
    You can't pick immortals.

I don't agree with that assessment of Alexandros at all, considering he was more or less just a channel for the font of power that is the Ashbringer. Without that weapon, it's questionable if he would have ever distinguished himself on the level that the others in this tournament have.

However, that's really irrelevant. The point I'm making is that we already have numerous Paladins in this tournament, and hell, even another one who has the same damn weapon, so why include him? Especially since it's costing a slot that could go to Gul'dan, Drek'thar, Alleria, Maiev, Khadgar, etc. A little variety in this tournament would be nice.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulbane View Post
    Malygos didn't seem to be a problem to kill....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    again icemist? Battle of Badasses! not Battle of Neat questlines.

Need to edit my list again Bump Garona
    Chief Icemist took out a whole onslaught of scourge while weakened, pretty badass. Gorgonna took out her sister and her sisters BE Bros in pursuit of "What's just!" that's pretty badass too, like a lesser version of Thrall there!

10+ Year Old Account
    I figured this thread would of died by now,
    Oh well I guess It is time for me to approve of it.

Still hoping to see Gul'dan here. You know someone whose skull is a powerful artifact is going to kick some ass.

Edit: Also hope to see Turalyon in here. He definitely deserves to be in here more than some of the other paladins like Uther or Alexandros.
    Last edited by JeeBa; 2010-07-20 at 09:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mufasax
    i completely agree, im tired of all these half assed players jumping ship for what looks nicer in the wg wins, come to nathrezim, we have games where theres only 3 alliance members in wg, 3, its the most epic game of hide and go seek the raid boss

paladins are all gonna bubble hearth if they come close to losing then comeback and try again
    i call shenanigans on the pallies

---------- Post added 2010-07-20 at 09:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Yeah, this is Centaur pwning Warcraft 3 Cairne.

Not oldass, I lose to Garrosh, social security Cairne.
    actually i think his prime was before wc3 even considering his age is umpteenhundred yrs old its also stated on wowwikki(i do not know if its true) that cairne only loses to garrosh because he was weakened by poison
    ALSO
    "He fights with incredible passion, but is never out of control. He prefers to observe his enemies before fighting them so that he can more fully understand their strengths and weaknesses. "
    Last edited by warcrimes; 2010-07-20 at 09:04 PM.

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

I don't agree with that assessment of Alexandros at all, considering he was more or less just a channel for the font of power that is the Ashbringer. Without that weapon, it's questionable if he would have ever distinguished himself on the level that the others in this tournament have.
    The weapon was named after him, not the other way around. The made him a Holy Weapon and special(dreadnaught armor was originally crafted just for him, despite becoming the Warrior tier armor in Naxx) because he was the biggest bad ass on the block.

From Eligor Dawnbringer in Light's Hope Chapel:

"The Ashbringer is dead and there will never be another like him. The lesser Mograine is a far cry from the man his father was. You know this, Commander! It was, after all, your own leadership that was responsible for the death of the Scarlet Highlord Mograine. It was your leadership that manipulated a grieving child to try to recover the sword. A child that has grown into a man with nothing but vengeance and hatred in his heart! And for what? You are no closer to the sword now than you were five years ago. Yet you think that recovering Ashbringer will somehow turn the tide of battle? Let me let you in on a little secret, Commander. The power of the Ashbringer came from the man who would wield it... I was there, Commander. I watched him burn legions of undead in righteous fire before he would even unsheathe the blade. Alas, your grasp on history is... lacking."

Edit: I'm not arguing that there's not too many Paladins. There are many, many interesting characters that could be included over some of the Paladins that are already there. I'm just saying if you had to pick one Paladin it would come down between Alexandros and Turalyon in the battle for the biggest Paladin badasses ever.
    Last edited by nnelson54; 2010-07-20 at 09:05 PM.

soooooo in other news, WHERE IS MEH GUL'DAN.
    other than the things I have already listed he ALSO raised a giant freaking volcano in the middle of shadowmoon

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't pick over four Orc warriors or four Human paladins... please?

You could at least read the wiki article on Alexandros before you start building him up as more than what he was. Read that, then get back to me. Yes, Ashbringer was a powerful artifact capable of destroying endless amounts of the Scourge. Tirion did the same and more with Ashbringer than Alexandros ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulbane View Post
    Not immortal, but he's an aspect, which isn't allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    It's not that drugs are for people who can't handle reality. Reality is for people who can't handle drugs.

If you guys think Mograine is one too many Paladins. What we can do is when we get down to the final 1-2 spots, I can leave that open and put up a few different choices, and then we can all vote in this thread on who gets that spot.
    Last edited by Nuke1096; 2010-07-20 at 09:16 PM.

I say you should put Tyrande and Jaina up for a vote as well. I can't imagine anyone voting for them over the other options we have available.

You could at least read the wiki article on Alexandros before you start building him up as more than what he was. Read that, then get back to me. Yes, Ashbringer was a powerful artifact capable of destroying endless amounts of the Scourge. Tirion did the same and more with Ashbringer than Alexandros ever did.
    Like being frozen in a block of ice for 10+ minutes until everyone died?

Need more undead, like Jeremiah Payson. He could bring forth a massive army of cockroaches to destroy his opponents.
    Pineapple belongs on pizza. End of discussion.

All this needs now is Genn Greymane and im good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Tell me this guy shouldn't be in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3BxvHhz4XQ