Sargeras vs. Saurfang,Garrosh,Azshara,Cho'gall,Guldan,Thrall,and Illidan
    or Sargeras vs the 5 dragon aspects

Bracket Winners:

Lothar
    Medivh
    Thrall
    Arthas

15+ Year Old Account
    Damn, it's getting exciting. We are about to go into the bracket finals!!

My prediction: Lothar, Medivh, Thrall and Arthas. Then, Medivh will beat Lothar and Thrall will beat Arthas for us to have a super final showdown between an immensely powerful wizard and a very powerful shaman. It will definitely be a battle for the ages (but Medivh will win). Can't wait to see how many votes each of the final eight get in the next few battles!
    For the Alliance!

Really pulling for grom here, think he could seriously take arthas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zoma View Post
    I think this conversation already took place in the Sylvanas vs. Vol'jin thread, page 5
    Well damn. I suppose I should've paid more attention in that thread. Mine was a little bit more extended however.

Really pulling for grom here, think he could seriously take arthas
    Second that. On the other hand, I am seeing Lothar over Tirion, Thrall over Vol'Jin, and Medivh over Malfy.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Reluctant View Post
    Medivh should win this tournament hands down nowone in the tourney is close to him
    Medivh should not win this tournament but it will because of alot of fanboys >.>

everybody asume Medivh is allmighty because Sargeras possesed his spirit, he possesed his spirit he didnt gave him Sargeras' power

imo Grom Hellscream and Arthas dk should be in final but this is popularity contest so i doubt it
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Deleted
    Would anyone mind if Illidan/Medivh recap took place at the top of Karazhan instead of any of the standart arenas?

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Medivh should not win this tournament but it will because of alot of fanboys >.>

everybody asume Medivh is allmighty because Sargeras possesed his spirit, he possesed his spirit he didnt gave him Sargeras' power

imo Grom Hellscream and Arthas dk should be in final but this is popularity contest so i doubt it
    I love how people can state that anyone who disagrees with them is just a fanboy whose opinion doesn't matter. Yet those same people are the ones who choose to dismiss and pick from lore as to what best fits their own opinion. Medivh was one of the most powerful mortals on Azeroth at that time second to only possibly Aegwynn.

The Second Round of competition has concluded and The Bracket Finals have officially started. Only eight combatants are left, two in each bracket, with one match in each to decide which combatant will win his bracket and earn one of those elusive Final Four spots. The Bracket Finals will play out much the same as previous rounds, with the winner being decided by whomever accumulates the most votes within the voting period. However, starting now battles will last three days each instead of two for the rest of the competition.

The Final Four Bracket is now posted and will be filled in and updated as each Bracket Winner is determined. Who will make up our Final Four? Will favorites Thrall and Malfurion continue their collision course? Or will Medivh resume his early dominance? Perhaps Vol'jin or Tirion will maintain their darkhorse status and spring some upsets. I'm sure Grom, Arthas, and Lothar have alot to say as well. All those questions are about to be answered over the next few weeks. It's time for the Bracket Finals.

I hereby officially declare the Third Round of the Warcraft Battle of the Badasses open.

Last edited by Nuke1096; 2010-08-31 at 02:15 AM.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm waiting for the surprise appearance of Milhouse Manastorm.

/I'm gonna light you up, sweet cheeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    I love how people can state that anyone who disagrees with them is just a fanboy whose opinion doesn't matter. Yet those same people are the ones who choose to dismiss and pick from lore as to what best fits their own opinion. Medivh was one of the most powerful mortals on Azeroth at that time second to only possibly Aegwynn.
    Medivh is the second most powerful mortal of all time next to Azhshara. Thats it, learn your lore (to the dude you were criticizing), arthas was absolutely nothing compared to medivh.

If the guy who you criticized knew anything about lore he'd know that Medivh was only the second mortal ever to ever become an eternal and probably the only one to do out of his own power, Azshara managed it most likely because of the old gods help. Medivh was controlled by sargeras because of his extreme power, even deathwing arguably the most cocky aspect feared Medivh, whereas any of the aspects could take dumps all over the people you mentioned.

To put it into perspective Grom and Arthas are probably somewhere near the same strength i'm not entirely sure who would win that circumstance but Grom barely beat Mannoroth, Pre Azhshara becoming an eternal and obviously more powerful with the help of the Old Gods she pissed off mannoroth and because mannoroth realized how incredibly strong she was he didn't attack her. Azshara > > > > Mannoroth, Azshara is not a whole lot stronger than medivh. Do the math please.
    Last edited by xile; 2010-08-31 at 03:28 AM.

Match - Arthas Menethil vs. Grom Hellscream

Location - The Circle of Blood

Duration - Three Days

Time of Commencement - 9:45 PM on Monday August 30th of The Year 2010

Who Will Emerge Victorious?

Last edited by Nuke1096; 2010-09-04 at 03:44 AM.

Battle of the Badasses - Warcraft Edition

Congrats to Medivh

Bracket Results Here

10+ Year Old Account
    In the hearts of every man, woman and child
    lol Arthas fails

Deleted
    Tbh I don't see anyone but Medivh winning this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fysi View Post
    Tbh I don't see anyone but Medivh winning this.
    I agree, but fanboys could get the better of things. Personally, I want to see Lothar and Grom duke it out, but I'll have to actually make a choice on who I like better because there is no maces involved! Time for the coin flip!
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    I agree, but fanboys could get the better of things. Personally, I want to see Lothar and Grom duke it out, but I'll have to actually make a choice on who I like better because there is no maces involved! Time for the coin flip!
    Medivh should win it all, but unfortunately in the Medivh Malfurion fight theres a very good chance that the fan boys are gonna make it a landslide victory for Medivh when it really shouldn't be, yes Medivh is stronger but Malfurion is probably the second strongest guy in the competition.

Lothar gonna beat Medivh on the finals.
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

Medivhs gonna win, pack it up boys
    Jasera - 80 Protection Warrior
    Neytira - 80 Enhancement Shaman
    Brolmir - 80 Marksmanship Hunter
    Doombringr - 80 Frost Death Knight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sl2059 View Post
    Lothar gonna beat Medivh on the finals.
    Rematch <.<
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by xile View Post
    Medivh should win it all, but unfortunately in the Medivh Malfurion fight theres a very good chance that the fan boys are gonna make it a landslide victory for Medivh when it really shouldn't be, yes Medivh is stronger but Malfurion is probably the second strongest guy in the competition.
    Where is the evidence that either of those make great single combat fighters?