The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Expertise "cap" for mobs = to your level

I know it's 26 (6.5%) for raid bosses for soft cap (dodge proof). What about mobs that are at your level? I ask because I'm leveling a combat rogue and picking up the 5/10 expertise talents, and it just made me wonder. My guess it it goes down to 3.5% which is 14, but I'm not sure. Anyone know for sure?

atm I'm lvl 35 if that means anything...

I think it's 5%.

I have no evidence or source for this, just something I seem to remember.

It's over double the dodge cap for the parry cap, and leveling you'll be attacking from the front a lot.
    Nom Nom Nom [NNF] (2 points) - When you Ferocious Bite a target at or below 25% health, you have a 50/100% chance to instantly refresh the duration of your Rip on the target.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonberry View Post
    It's over double the dodge cap for the parry cap, and leveling you'll be attacking from the front a lot.
    That doesn't answer anything. I know parry cap is much higher than dodge cap, and I'm not going for parry at all. I'm also fully aware that I tend to attack things from the front when soloing. I still do a lot of randoms where I attack from the back, and I tend to use backstab a lot.

So the question still stands, what's dodge proof for a mob of equal level.

5% sounds right too if there's a .5% chance you will get dodged per level. I was assuming 1%, which is how I got my number.
    Last edited by Razia; 2010-07-17 at 05:29 AM.