Blood elf lands uninstanced in cataclysm?

So i found this pic on World of raids
    http://www.worldofraids.com/gallery/...d-ghostlands/?
    If you watch closely you can see some of the Ghostlands parts being there.

I really hope this is indeed the case, instancing is such an outdated form of preventing access and if the Belfs get it, maybe we can actually take a fp to Exodar for once.

Blood Elf and Draenei lands only have a loading screen to enter because they are technically in Outland according to the game files. People can still get into those places.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Also this belongs in another forum.
    Realized that, now.

Being in Beta, took a fly through from Silvermoon to Western Plaguelands, and regretfully say it is currently still instanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Dollarsign View Post
    Being in Beta, took a fly through from Silvermoon to Western Plaguelands, and regretfully say it is currently still instanced.
    Can you fly in azeroth already?
    If so, try flying over stratholme, could you go see what's behind the portal(to Silvermoon)?

(or if you're really bored, swim from silverpine to where silvermoon is ment to be)

15+ Year Old Account
    nice! I like it.

so I guess people without expansion will get some other form of restriction amrite?

Blizzard said that Azuremyst and Quel'thalas will still be instanced.

However, it could still be possible to enter the instance from anywhere, like fly over the mountains instead of through the portal and get a short load screen. That would be cool, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Furbolger View Post
    Blizzard said that Azuremyst and Quel'thalas will still be instanced.
    Do you have a link to the post? I've heard this in a few places but never confirmation, it would be nice to put this one to rest. (even if it isn't the way we want it to end up)

10+ Year Old Account
    I get a strong feeling that they will remove the instance portal, and just block off Western Plaguelands from the Ghostlands, with mountains etc.

The only way to get between the two will be by flying OVER the mountains (seeing as Ghostlands requires BC xpac, and flying does too), or for low levels, taking the flight path back to Silvermoon City and using the orb to port to Undercity... Low levels shouldn't be going through Western Plaguelands anyway.

It's pure speculation (I'm not in the beta, so have no confirmation) so I could be horribly wrong, but it makes perfect sense to me.

It would make sense to keep them instanced, considering all the traffic that will be occurring in Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor, why not attempt to do damage control?