Lock and pally mounts

What ever happened to the idea of warlock and pally class specific flying mounts?

It died with the rest of my hopes and dreams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    You're up in arms about something you never had and never knew you were going to have until more recent times, now you're pissed off because it turns out you might not get it, even though nobody ever actually said you were getting it anyway?
    Turns out painting a bunch of circles on the floor is all it takes to totally trivialize an encounter designed by Blizzard's dev team. I guess it must be pretty scary when your best work is broken down and utterly defeated by trigonometry.

Blizzard realized that Pallys and Locks already were too OP.

It was just an idea created by players, blizzard never confirmed planning it.

I don't think we will get them. Blizzard is no longer doing class specific re....storm crow form....dammit I want blizzard to build me a flaming steed of fel energy!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I don't think we will get them. Blizzard is no longer doing class specific re....storm crow form....dammit I want blizzard to build me a flaming steed of fel energy!
    Agreed! That would be an awesome paladin mount. =P

i want them to make the Flying carpet the mage class flying mount

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    There was a blue post recently talking about how they really want to do that, but they'd be developmentally expensive. Something about doing a mount would take artists and animators away from the new mobs, so for each one, you'd have less new mobs running around.

10+ Year Old Account
    at least they want to bring new class-specific quests at the level of 20 and 50 :P

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by flaggju View Post
    What ever happened to the idea of warlock and pally class specific flying mounts?
    Pallies and Locks already get class specific ground mounts. I think Blizzard realized that it wouldn't be fair for them to have ground and air class specific mounts.

Of course I would be fine with it if they added a trade.. say pallies give up their bubbles for the flying mount and locks give up their fears? =P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Togarox View Post
    pallies give up their bubbles for the flying mount
    no sane paladin on azeroth would ever do something O_O

See its people like you who complain that pallys and locks are too OP so we get nerfed EVERY patch and then when we do get something you complain again. Just because you can't play your class doesn't mean that were too OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Reidix View Post
    See its people like you who complain that pallys and locks are too OP so we get nerfed EVERY patch and then when we do get something you complain again. Just because you can't play your class doesn't mean that were too OP.
    Blizzard does not Nerf any class because off people crying over it. They look at the data of said class and if it shows that the class is overpowered in a certain area they will probably Nerf it.

It's people like you who spread false information are the reason there are so many uninformed/dumb people on forums

Quote Originally Posted by flaggju View Post
    They never had any intention of doing them. Players just kept asking for them.

I don't really get the justification "We already got unique mounts, that means that we are entitled to have even more unique mounts" though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilte View Post
    Agreed! That would be an awesome paladin mount. =P
    Gj you made me lol