Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Worgen District... here we go again!

Hi and welcome back to another exciting episode of the Worgen district and where it will be located!

Stormwind or Darnassus?

Well in the latest build on beta King Genn Greymane is now located in Stormwind next to the king Varian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_JklHqqqY

Skip to 6:30 to see him.

Now another interesting find in the same video Celestine of the Harvest is also in Stormwind! Are favorite human druid trainer (who is surprisingly not a worgen?) has returned. Skip to 9:09 to see her.

Now speculations:

1)Both are place holders
    2)The new park is not finished yet and could be turned into the worgen district.
    3)Worgen have a better connection with the Night elves so it is still a strong possibility that the district will be in Darnassus
    4)Worgen jokes point to Darnassus

And lastly could there be two Worgen districts? King Genn greymane is yes a worgen but has only transformed into his true form once for us. Crowley seems to have embraced it rather than fight it and made friends with the Night elves in the process. It is possible that the race is split into two, One to represent the "humans" of Gilneas (Genn) and one to represent the Worgens (Crowley). So one district in Stormwind and another in Darnassus with Crowley at Darnassus and Genn at Stormwind.

That ends are very exciting episode of the Worgen District. See you next time!
    Last edited by zito; 2010-07-17 at 06:24 PM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I have a feeling that the ones that accepted their worgen side are going to reside in darnassus and the gilneans that were not infected (quite a few actually were NOT infected) move to stormwind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Hi and welcome back to another exciting episode of the Worgen district and where it will be located!

Stormwind or Darnassus?

Well in the latest build on beta King Genn Greymane is now located in Stormwind next to the king Varian.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ud_JklHqqqY

Skip to 6:30 to see him.

Now another interesting find in the same video Celestine of the Harvest is also in Stormwind! Are favorite human druid trainer (who is surprisingly not a worgen?) has returned. Skip to 9:09 to see her.

Now speculations:

1)Both are place holders
    2)The new park is not finished yet and could be turned into the worgen district.
    3)Worgen have a better connection with the Night elves so it is still a strong possibility that the district will be in Darnassus
    4)Worgen jokes point to Darnassus

And lastly could there be two Worgen districts? King Genn greymane is yes a worgen but has only transformed into his true form once for us. Crowley seems to have embraced it rather than fight it and made friends with the Night elves in the process. It is possible that the race is split into two, One to represent the "humans" of Gilneas (Genn) and one to represent the Worgens (Crowley). So one district in Stormwind and another in Darnassus with Crowley at Darnassus and Genn at Stormwind.

That ends are very exciting episode of the Worgen District. See you next time!
    "FINALLY" someone who can rationalize things.Thank you so much.Ok to help you with this theory,Dwarfs Have a capital and a district enough said there.Goblin have a small town in Azshara and a district in Orgimmar so how to balance this out with the worgen hmmm two districts sounds good. It makes sense plus thank you zito i didnt know about the celestine harveser being in Stormwind

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Shit no againt this.
    Anyway, ill boost my post count.
    I really hope that Genn in SW is placeholder, he looks way too casual and just like a random NPC, they could have turned him in to Worgen at least.
    1 more thing that suggests me that he is a placeholder is that he`s without any task here. I mean, he`s a HUGE part of lore, they could have given him title''Former Ruler of Gilneas'' or shit like that.but thats not there, looks just like a random NPC
    Im 100% sure that SW wont have Worgen district. They have better connections to Nelfs , even tho they`re geographicly close to SW, mostly Nelfes are to be blamed to for all that mess there.And also Druidism is strong bond, almost like Dwarfen and Gnomish relations..

But seriously, lock this thread and move this theme to :
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-in-Stormwind
    theres a lot of info/speculations there.

Deleted
    Ihope its in darnassus...best city IMO...i hope it gets some love.

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually see this idea actually being highly Feesable. I'd like to see the prince and Genn have thrones of their own though. STanding around for many years on end has to sure get tiring!

But the concept is a good one, I just hope it's not alienation of each other just more representation of both sides and a "rebuilding" if you will in such a manner, offering supplies funding, and assistance as they help Stormwind to rebuild The Park but as their own home there as well (with phasing changing it in).

And I am almost certain the models are Place Holders, makes perfect sense that they are.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2010-07-17 at 06:52 PM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

Quote Originally Posted by Elderer View Post
    Shit no againt this.
    Anyway, ill boost my post count.
    I really hope that Genn in SW is placeholder, he looks way too casual and just like a random NPC, they could have turned him in to Worgen at least.
    1 more thing that suggests me that he is a placeholder is that he`s without any task here. I mean, he`s a HUGE part of lore, they could have given him title''Former Ruler of Gilneas'' or shit like that.but thats not there, looks just like a random NPC
    Im 100% sure that SW wont have Worgen district. They have better connections to Nelfs , even tho they`re geographicly close to SW, mostly Nelfes are to be blamed to for all that mess there.And also Druidism is strong bond, almost like Dwarfen and Gnomish relations..

But seriously, lock this thread and move this theme to :
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...n-in-Stormwind
    theres a lot of info/speculations there.
    Why on EARTH should he be in his worgen form. Its more or less his "fighting" form.
    He is still a human really.

Jesus...Once again, Blizzard has stated several times that there will be a Worgen District in Stormwind with the most likely area being a rebuilt Park. Blizzard has also stated that the Worgen are getting a small area in the Druid section of Darnassus. What does this mean? Answer: A few trees with Worgen design in Darnassus (as was stated by Blizzard), and the actual district in Stormwind where the current Park is located next to the Harbor. People glaze over the actual Blizzard posts and read crap that really isn't there.

Quote Originally Posted by Myrok View Post
    Jesus...Once again, Blizzard has stated several times that there will be a Worgen District in Stormwind with the most likely area being a rebuilt Park. Blizzard has also stated that the Worgen are getting a small area in the Druid section of Darnassus. What does this mean? Answer: A few trees with Worgen design in Darnassus (as was stated by Blizzard), and the actual district in Stormwind where the current Park is located next to the Harbor. People glaze over the actual Blizzard posts and read crap that really isn't there.
    Source.

And also, whats the status of Gilneas after Worgens have done their phasing? City is accesable or ...?is the zone contested or neutral or friendly(hostile for horde) for allies?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    Source.
    Q u o t e:
    Darnassus is going to get a small Worgen district because Worgen are the new Druid-like race for the Alliance, so it makes perfect sense that they would have a spot there. We have a whole new art style we’ve created: It’s these buildings that look like they’re built out of trees but they’re Worgen-style, so they’re dark and spooky – they fit the Gilneas style. And those will go into a section of Darnassus.
    - Cory Stockton

There you go and nowhere in that post does it say anything about scrapping the Worgen District in Stormwnd so yeah Comprehension in the wow community seriously needs a tune up.

also check it, it said Small District meaning the bigger of the two will be the Stormwind one makes sense the majority of the worgen and Gilneans arent druids.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2010-07-17 at 06:49 PM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Elderer View Post
    And also, whats the status of Gilneas after Worgens have done their phasing? City is accesable or ...?is the zone contested or neutral or friendly(hostile for horde) for allies?
    It seems to at least have some Alliance presence.

Here's a picture showing a Gnomish Sub in Gilneas and possibly some Alliance ships in the distance:
    http://www.worldofraids.com/uploads/...3_17_80888.jpg

And here's another picture showing Alliance tents right outside the cathedral:
    http://www.worldofraids.com/uploads/...3_17_75405.jpg

Now, you might think this is all probably part of the BG, but the first picture at least isn't since the BG instance doesn't extend out that far. The BG is confined to only the city itself, as seen in this map:
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ForGilneas.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garekh View Post
    It seems to at least have some Alliance presence.

Here's a picture showing a Gnomish Sub in Gilneas and possibly some Alliance ships in the distance:
    http://www.worldofraids.com/uploads/...3_17_80888.jpg

And here's another picture showing Alliance tents right outside the cathedral:
    http://www.worldofraids.com/uploads/...3_17_75405.jpg

Now, you might think this is all probably part of the BG, but the first picture at least isn't since the BG instance doesn't extend out that far. The BG is confined to only the city itself, as seen in this map:
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ForGilneas.jpg
    Hmm some very interesting pitctures...

the park is going to be rebuilt? i hadnt heard that before--for that matter whats left TO rebuild?

and the idea of two districts sounds plausible, it would also be interesting to see how the worgen/night elf archetecture jive together in darn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Lol that fucking submarine! Im proud to be a Gnome player!
    Huge thanks for info!

Heres another screenshot of the possible location:

10+ Year Old Account
    Source.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F58zj...layer_embedded

9:28 about the worgen district in Stormwind.

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    There you go and nowhere in that post does it say anything about scrapping the Worgen District in Stormwnd so yeah Comprehension in the wow community seriously needs a tune up.
    That was only one of the claims from that post. Nevertheless, I did some searching of my own and found the source for the District in Stormwind as well.

By the way, you can't comprehend something you haven't seen. Saying that people need to improve their reading comprehension to the point where they universally comprehend everything ever said, regardless of whether they've seen it, is kind of ridiculous.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was only one of the claims from that post. Nevertheless, I did some searching of my own and found the source for the District in Stormwind as well.

By the way, you can't comprehend something you haven't seen. Saying that people need to improve their reading comprehension to the point where they universally comprehend everything ever said, regardless of whether they've seen it, is kind of ridiculous.
    yeah sorry it did sound a little prickish let me refrase that people who read that blue post and think that means theres no Stormwind district Fail at comprehension is that bette