Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Not hackers, there's a way to hop out just exploiting some invisible walls.

Also might want to black out their names, name and shame is frowned upon here.

Aren't name and shame thread banable ?

Deleted
    I'd say, lets report this faggot for 'Naming and Shaming'!

Thorn

Btw, you made us laugh.
    Last edited by mmocaa7a4ff7e2; 2010-07-19 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Extra info

Didn't take my time to read the comments, but

They are most likely exploiting a bug, I know who some of those guys are and Im pretty sure they're not hacking.. They probs do the trick where you can walk up the invisible dome around the house @ where you spawn and then levitate/slow fall off the roof

Deleted
    totally worth doing it tbh, risking being removed from the game for an AB win because they can't win normally?

I love doing this on my server :P I can cap LM, BS and GM by myself before the game actually starts :P It's fantastic when you get a premade to do it aswell. You've got all the bases capped, and just sit infront of their base waiting for the gates to open and for the fun to begin!

Quote Originally Posted by romek View Post
    Aren't name and shame thread banable ?
    They are, but I believe (could be wrong) that they don't care about naming and shaming gold spammers and hackers. It's like announcing who pedos are in your area. (Obviously pedos are worse, but in a naming and shaming sense they are the same. They both do bad things that the community thinks is wrong.)
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pomop View Post
    They both do bad things that the community thinks is wrong.)
    In this topic at least 5 people admit doing it aswell, so I'm not so sure what the community thinks Yeah, they are retards and deserve a slap IRL.

Pfft, who cares about AB ?

How about Stormind ? I stopped bothering to answer "Stormwind is underattack" alerts cause 80% of times it's some <insert ranged dps class / healer> who exploited to get to a spot where no one can get to him and he nukes the shit out of ppl who get too close or heal his mate melee class on the ground while being untouchable.

Deathgrip doesn't fucking work cause it needs for that spot to have a path and it obviously doesn't or anyone could get there.

I'm so sick of horde 'tards exploiting the terrain in SW.

Post pics large enough for my old eyes to see, I just see colored lines.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Being this was AB weekend, I chain-ran AB a bit (130k honor). During that time, I saw five Alliance use whatever exploit this is to cap flags before the match started. (I didn't see a single Horde player do this: either the exploit doesn't work for us, we know better, or we're too stupid to find it.)

I reported all five: gave their name/server and class so the GMs could easily sift the logs and verify it. I sincerly hope Blizz takes all of their PvP gear away and bans 'em.

I don't care if they find a cool way to get out of the starting area and stay near it, just hanging out, to prove that they've "outthought the system" - that's actually kind of cool. Once they go cap flags, though, that's cheating, pure and simple. Too many people these days don't feel the rules apply to them and don't take responsibility for their actions: it's sad, really.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have never seen this on my battlegroup. I always see people jump out then get ported back inside

Quote Originally Posted by warcrimes View Post
    i thought you couldnt do this anymore now that they fixed wall jumping
    It is still doable as Alliance, rather simple really.

I play horde on Azjol-Nerub EU Blackout. And almost every AB the allies is capping before the game starts, giving them an advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    I play horde on Azjol-Nerub EU Blackout. And almost every AB the allies is capping before the game starts, giving them an advantage.
    You can do it too though! ;0

I'm in your AB hacking your shit.

---------- Post added 2010-07-21 at 11:07 AM ----------

How come people who killed the Lich King on the highest level of dificulty available can't even jump a small fence ?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love Bladefist EU, home of the flamewars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Aye same issue on Misery EU, still it don't help them, they always seem to lose anyway
    Last edited by mmocc1f919e93d; 2010-07-21 at 11:23 AM. Reason: MY GRAMMAR WAS POOR DUDE

Report their asses, gief us hordes @ bladefist some rofl-time

Some are from the top alliance PVE guild... Perma-bans would be a little bit hard though