Thread: Redirecting?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    It's not the 502 error I know that. The error stops loading.. this however doesn't. I've resorted to using Internet Explorer for MMoC, but I've found out that IE wont load wowtal.com - it keeps saying:

Internet Explorer cannot open the internet site
    www.wowtal.com

Operation aborted
    Just seems my internet doesn't like me tbh :|

/poke

15+ Year Old Account
    works just fine on IE8 here.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

10+ Year Old Account
    I got that a lot with browsers I use a lot. First it happend with Fire Fox then Google Chrome. What I did to fix it was erasing my browsing data.
    Naus' Armoury - Armoury

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    that's nothing, i can't even read the topics withouth change to the printable versions, since i cant update my browser at work :C

Hmm, I've loaded this up on my normal browser(Mozzila) by accident, yet it's not done the redirecting thing... I'm confused but I think it's fixed it's self O.o - but my IE wont let me load wowtal.com still :<

The internet confuses me

I get a wite page with some "Fatal error" usually some memory-stuff in it occasionally. Could it be something along those lines? Those pages usually loads correctly aswell with a reload or two.

Seems the server is having some kind of memory-glitch going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellevad View Post
    I get a wite page with some "Fatal error" usually some memory-stuff in it occasionally. Could it be something along those lines? Those pages usually loads correctly aswell with a reload or two.

Seems the server is having some kind of memory-glitch going on.
    Nope it wasn't that, but I do keep getting that every so often now.

As I said, it was literally just trying to load something but never finished loading, and had nothing in NoScript(usually shows address) or the address bar to see what it was going to, but it seems to have stopped happening now, and I have no idea why *shrugs*

15+ Year Old Account
    Very strange. Glad it's working now, though!

Heh, not so good anymore... it seems to have came back. :/ And IE is still not loading Wowtal.com

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    As I tried to look at this thread I got the message:
    Page Not Found
    Invalid route

The page that you have requested was not found. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator.

Just before that, when trying to post a comment, I was prompted to download something that I quickly clicked away. I actually just clicked on the button to post a comment in the news and that happened.

You might seriously want to consider that mmo-champ and/or the curse network has been compromised.

I have used NoScript and Adblock to stop anything on this site as I now feel I cannot fully trust it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post

You might seriously want to consider that mmo-champ and/or the curse network has been compromised.

I have used NoScript and Adblock to stop anything on this site as I now feel I cannot fully trust it.

I don't know if it is MMoC what has been compromised, not saying it has or hasn't.. but it only seems to happen on MmoC - but I'm guessing that there could be a type of virus(or something, I don't know much about that kinda thing) what only effects certain websites from our own PC/laptop etc,

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    On Mmo when it tries to redirect, it loads up the page, say this... then about a second after it's loaded it starts loading again, still the same address in the address bar, nothing changes just goes to a white screen(like when you're loading to a site) and just stops there, so I have to hit the back button or refresh then press stop after it's loaded so it doesn't go to the white, and I'm using Mozilla Firefox, only addons are NoScript and AVG Safe Search I think. :/

I just find it strange that it only effects MMoC and google(Although that is a different thing I believe).
    I have a similar issue when going to mmochampion. i either get the white screen, and i have to refresh, or the page loads and i get an attempted redirect notice, that directs me to nowhere. I turned off noscript, which eliminates the problem. so i turned noscript back on, to find out which site that i was blocking that was causing the problem. it turns out that blocking facebook causes this.