Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Imdownhere View Post
    Actualy, blizzard stated that the WotL BoA gear wont give you more exp after launch, only scaling stats. I will level an alt but I wont use BoA gear because I want to get new gear through quests and instances
    Link to what I suspect is a rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by Imdownhere View Post
    Actualy, blizzard stated that the WotL BoA gear wont give you more exp after launch, only scaling stats. I will level an alt but I wont use BoA gear because I want to get new gear through quests and instances
    Could you provide a link to this? From what I saw (above) it said that the BoAs would be replaced by the new Cataclysm gear implying they wouldn't scale. If this was false than wouldn't that totally just destroy the reason to have the new leveling gear except for the new players? Just doesn't seem like the direction they would go in my opinion

According to Blizz, they will itemize 1-85 heirlooms with the heroism points. I kind of doubt they'll let you have a 40% experience bonus; leveling would be too trivial. That means the new heirlooms will likely use the same slots as the old ones, or else they will break the old ones somehow, possibly by removing the exp bonus.

If the new ones do use different slots, even if the exp bonus stops stacking, it will be appealing to use as many heirlooms as possible, since the scaling gear means the items are BIS or close to it while leveling.
    Last edited by Crawford; 2010-07-18 at 05:54 AM.
    Author of DON'T EVER GET OLD , Nominated for the Edgar, Anthony and Thriller awards for Best First Novel.
    My Blog: http://danieljfriedman.blogspot.com
    My Warcraft/Gaming Blog: http://biggerthankologarn.blogspot.com
    My Twitter: http://twitter.com/DanFriedman81

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckless View Post
    Actually, dick, it is grammatically correct. "Ill just Dispersion" is correct, since Dispersion is an verb, and not a noun or adjective, and it would only be Disperse if it was in the future tense. He is talking in the present tense.
    OT: I have basically most of them just from leveling. I am missing the Devout Healing Hammer.
    That's so wrong that I'm gonna let some other non native speaker correct you
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by xux View Post
    That's so wrong that I'm gonna let some other non native speaker correct you
    I am not native O.o I have only live in America for like 3 years now.

Im just waiting to see what the new ones will look like. Here's hoping for a whole set.

10+ Year Old Account
    you'll be able to use the wotlk boa gear of 1-80 and when you hit 80 the exp bonus will stop working then it means you will have to get a char to lvl 85 to be able to buy boa gear that will work if 1-85.

and i have boa gear for every class just no boa trinkets that give that haste
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

ive got a few BoAs for lvling all the classes, but considering all the new stuff in 1-60 i prolly wont use em. i whant all the new stuff and enjoy my lvling xp. in outlnds and northrend ill prolly go with the boas. and in cata content i dont se the reason to whant to lvl faster. new content is always fun
    reroll dworf shammy ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Dollarsign View Post
    I'm sorry, but if your making a post about how grammatically correct you are, please try to be grammatically correct

I got alot of boa gear too:

Swift Hand of Justice x2
    Discerning Eye of the Beast x2

Balanced Heart Seekers x 2 + 15 agility on both
    Venerable Mass of McGowan x1
    Repurposed Lava Dredger x1 + 25 agility
    Bloodied Arcanite Reaper x1 + Crusader
    Dignified Headmaster's Charge x1 +30 Spellpower
    Venerable Dal'rend sacred charge x1 + Lifestealing

Tattered Dreadmist Robe x 1 +100 mana
    Tattered Dreadmist Mantle x1 +13 crit(only lvl 70+)

Stained Shadowcraft Tunic x1 + 12 stamina
    Stained Shadowcraft Spaulders x1 + 30AP + 10 crit(70+ only)

Mystical Pauldrons of Elements x1

Polished Breastplate of Valor x1
    Polished Spaulders of Valor x1 + 100 health

I'm probally gonna end up leveling a new worgen druid and a Goblin Priest or warlock.

Doing Photoshop requests.

I have like 8 trillion emblems of triumph. Every now and then I get into that leveling mood and buy some BoA gear, get another character to like level 20, then stop.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Ha, look at them go, with the trolling and the grammer policing in a topic about BoAs
    Volte 80 Frost DK--Cycloneduke 80 Holy Pally--Moardotz 80 Desto Warlock-- Dexterworgan 80 Assassination Rogue----Liadon 80 Feral Druid--Mumbles 70 Frost Mage--Bibleblack 70 Disc Priest--Dylli 70 DM Hunter--Krosa 70 Fury Warrior -- Slapntickle 70 Prot Warrior -- Okoi 80 Enha Shaman + 4 slave shamans multiboxed to 70 - Darksorrow EU PvP

Blizz stated that heirlooms won't work after 80 and they the xp bonus is disabled for goblins and worgen for the first weeks/months

I have every class at 80 already. Do I win?

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Slack A Lot View Post
    Blizz stated that heirlooms won't work after 80 and they the xp bonus is disabled for goblins and worgen for the first weeks/months

Give me the source on the bold part plz.
    Last edited by jantimirlol; 2010-07-18 at 05:36 PM.

Doing Photoshop requests.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckless View Post
    Actually, dick, it is grammatically correct. "Ill just Dispersion" is correct, since Dispersion is an verb, and not a noun or adjective, and it would only be Disperse if it was in the future tense. He is talking in the present tense.
    Present tense
    I disperse
    You disperse
    He disperses
    We disperse
    They disperse

Future
    I will disperse
    You will disperse
    He will disperse
    We will disperse
    They will disperse

Past
    I dispersed
    You dispersed
    He dispersed
    We dispersed
    They dispersed

Past perfect
    I had dispersed
    You had dispersed
    He had dispersed
    We had dispersed
    They had dispersed

"Dispersion" is a noun. I admit it can get a little ambiguous because there are some verbs with a similar ending, like "envision". Generally these are the exception, almost every single root that is a verb followed by "-sion/-tion" is a noun. Unfortunately English has no consistent infinitive ending, so it isn't as clear cut as a lot of other languages.

we care about gremmar on teh interwebs.

Quote Originally Posted by SensenmanN View Post
    Yes we do.

Oh lord, we fucking do.

:3
    Quote Originally Posted by Omen321 View Post
    Tirion has joined the guild
    [Guild][Tirion]: /brofist
    [Guild][Bolvar]: /brofist
    Tirion has left the guild
    Quote Originally Posted by Maximen View Post
    Warriors will dead...

Quote Originally Posted by SensenmanN View Post
    But you have to admit, it's funny when some idiot like shuckless flames someone who is correct, without incorrect information.

I'm just curious...
    What in god's name makes you guys think that heirlooms will be effective after level 80 ?