Despite trolls already being the dominate race in the game, hence my signature and avatar, they could use some touch-ups. Preferably in certain animations. Some of them are really good, some of them look awkward. My female troll rarely even moves an inch and has no idle animation, like the other races when they stand still for a bit. Most people know the current female troll model was a quick fix (o gawd alpha troll) so they didn't put nearly as much time into them as most models.

And, god, I want my troll to have the ability to blink. I keep getting bugs in my eyes when I'm traveling at high speed.

Human Male- looks like the missing link, really shitty character model. Make them all look like Kalecgos or Varian, they look too old and their necks are huge.
Human Female- they don't even look like they belong in the WoW world. Their weapon size it too big, too.

-Night Elf males look god awful when you look at the ones in previous games and art.
-Tauren are too bulky, they need more options for the back texture thingy.
-Draenei Male suck.
-Blood Elf models really suck. Give them a little body mass.
-Give undead the option to control which bones show and which don't. (spine, joints, ribs, etc.)