Red face Moments which make you proud of your server community

Here's mine

Stormscale - EU:

*Wells up with the warm feeling you can only get from feeling truly at home*

10+ Year Old Account
    when top guild in my server got 10m LK to 50%

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

http://www.wired.com/gamelife/2006/12/paa_pwns_dark_i/
    Although i was mostly proud of PAA and not necessarily my server.

I dont even care about my server. We play at off-peak time (mainly in the morning - after midnight) due to time zone difference. When its the most busy, Im at work. I raid with my guild and friends, no PUG. I dont read trade chat- put general and trade to another chat window and read them only when I need to. Heh, even the top guild in the realm recently transferred since 3.2.

With all of the above, why should I feel proud of my server?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kronpas View Post
    I dont even care about my server. We play at off-peak time (mainly in the morning - after midnight) due to time zone difference. When its the most busy, Im at work. I raid with my guild and friends, no PUG. I dont read trade chat- put general and trade to another chat window and read them only when I need to. Heh, even the top guild in the realm recently transferred since 3.2.

With all of the above, why should I feel proud of my server?
    What a Grim pov.

Keeping in mind my server is an RP server - Guilds have been known to transfer to it, stay for a while.. still not own PvE and transfer off in hopes of greener pastures. Allthough nothing to be "proud of" you cant always hax in to AD.
    Last edited by Psilo.; 2010-07-20 at 01:37 AM.
    Psilo - Enhancement Shaman - Argent Dawn EU - People for the Ethical Treatment of Shamans

*Ben*