Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Dks should have started at level 1 or 10. Would have helped weeding out all these retards with all their talent points in one tree and these arthas-named idiots who can't even tie their shoes.
    No it wouldn't, don't be jealous. There are just as many bad retribution paladins as there are bad death knights, what does this tell us? The issue is that the DK levelling 'playstyle' is very very simple, there's next to no downtime, and you can pretty much rollface and ignore all your buttons and still hit 80 effortlessly. That's when you hit heroics and people notice that your super pro Obliterate/Blood Boil/Death and Decay 71 point blood DK skills are useless.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomkinPotPie View Post
    and some people will scream i'll be the first goblin/worgen to 85 for the achievement... WRONG

they announced those achievements won't exist anymore since the death of that one kid who died after playing WoW non stop of sleep deprevation or whatever its called

so no more capped level world/realm firsts
    if you speak the truth then i cant wait to tell my friend.. he is hell bent on being the first dk to reach 85 on his server(he is expecting the serverwide announcement and the achievement/feat of strenght)the thought of the tantrum he is gonna throw himself into is just somewhat satisfying

and some people will scream i'll be the first goblin/worgen to 85 for the achievement... WRONG

they announced those achievements won't exist anymore since the death of that one kid who died after playing WoW non stop of sleep deprevation or whatever its called

so no more capped level world/realm firsts

Ummmm, source? Because I'm pretty sure they didn't do that, and not to mention they talk like those achievements will still be around.

Quote Originally Posted by Farahawnee View Post
    Not having an authenticator on your account is like not locking your windows because your front door is locked, and then wondering how a burglar got in.

Quote Originally Posted by dotOrion View Post
    That's not an issue - the DK starting experience has always been in the past, so they can easily fit goblins and worgen into it, too.
    This. I hate it when people do not realize this. :[

Warender - Orc Enhancement Shaman - Mal'Ganis US

Dks should have started at level 1 or 10. Would have helped weeding out all these retards with all their talent points in one tree and these arthas-named idiots who can't even tie their shoes.
    Not really, at the very least bad death knights have to have a toon get to 55 before they can make one, so they have the basic concept of how to play, could you imagine how it would end up if we allowed everyone who said "Oooooh an agent of death and destruction." to roll one from the start?
    Last edited by Zero44556; 2010-07-20 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Grammar fail
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Quote Originally Posted by dotOrion View Post
    That's not an issue - the DK starting experience has always been in the past, so they can easily fit goblins and worgen into it, too.
    Actually, you are partially right, worgen and goblin dk's do not fit in lore wise. Its simply gameplay mechanic's.

There's nothing worse than a Death Knight that can't tie his shoes.

Quote Originally Posted by nancypants2012 View Post
    Actually, you are partially right, worgen and goblin dk's do not fit in lore wise. Its simply gameplay mechanic's.
    Goblin is not much of a problem. You just happened to be a kezan trader somewhere else or just left the island long before it exploded, then you were captured by the scourge and turned. In case of worgen you are right. Of course you could argue that you were bitten by another worgen somehwere else and then recruted while you were still turning, but its a bit fishy in terms of the timeline.
    It won't account for the fact that the curse does not spread out of gilneas (the other ones are the summoned by arugal, not the cursed ones afaik) and the huge amount of future worgen dk players which are very unlikley to be all victims of the curse when it should be SUPER-rare outside of gilneas.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

whos the lich king?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Llorian View Post
    I can't remember them saying this. Source?
    I dont have the source but they announced it at last years blizzcon look up the video if ya want

the death of that one kid who died after playing WoW non stop
    Wait seriously????? ... someone died from wow???? When did this happen? Where was Hillary Clinton when this went down? >.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocap View Post
    Wait seriously????? ... someone died from wow???? When did this happen? Where was Hillary Clinton when this went down? >.>
    Was a few years ago now, played non-stop for days. I think he pissed into bottles and probably didn't eat.

Dunno how you can get that bad, food and sleep > WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Rocap View Post
    Nothing new, some russian kid played until he died of starvation or dehydration or something, koreans have been doing it since 2000, one of the leading causes of gamer death next to taking it too seriously and getting shot as you try to kill someone with axe, and accidentally stumbling upon nude pictures of sarah palin
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post
    lol...imagine how the end fight will be...

you and the DK army attack EP which is actually healing because LK is dead, the so called "church" is now a fortified outpost and all the guards will be "WTF??? Isn't LK defeated?" and then the epic fight happens...then LK will appear and attacks Tirion and tells him the Argent Crusade will lose (guess he's too busy being evil to look around and see that the land is not plagued anymore.)
    Quoted For Posterior Thinking
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Deleted
    Phasing.