Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    the bestest warrior is the asian one, cuz we so smart we do math in a split second and calculate chance of victory

Quote Originally Posted by bangerz168 View Post
    the bestest warrior is the asian one, cuz we so smart we do math in a split second and calculate chance of victory
    0/10
    Just another random troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Snater View Post
    Ehmm... I think they best warriors pretty much all have a full Wrathfull set and Wrathfull weapons. But I think that the best warrior at this moment is Swifty. At least he is one of the most famous PVP warriors.
    AHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAahahaha I peed a little

garrosh hellscream the fury warrior?
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthDonut View Post
    It's Saurfang.
    Why does this thread still exist?

Veev

Nuff said even tho he's playing casually he's still gonna get glad for like the 7th season in a row and probibly secure the wrathful glad title

When it comes to gear : Klinda - Dradmaul the best geared warr tank ive seen is Mokkhyr - Wrathbringer EU

Deleted
    My top 3 is (im not saying that they are good in the order i will write their name, just that those are the 3 best acording to me)

Swifty
    Gforce
    Klinda

Hoodrych.

---------- Post added 2010-07-21 at 11:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Drarion View Post
    My top 3 is (im not saying that they are good in the order i will write their name, just that those are the 3 best acording to me)

Swifty
    Gforce
    Klinda
    Swifty is not good in wotlk, Gforce does very good movies and he got 1v1 insane skills, just that, and Klinda (not the tank, the shadowmourne one ) is meh, overgeared. Hood is the real warrior hero.
    Last edited by aboose; 2010-07-21 at 11:22 AM.

Aboose - Crushridge EU - 277 hero