Mellee DPS for PVP - Help me!

Ive always played a caster and healer or ranged while pvping.

I want a change. It looks to much fun to me to not have to kite and play so defensively.

I want to charge and whack stuff.

Warrior / DK / Ret Pally -

Id love to play warrior due to them always being great in arena and having MS.

Is warrior hard to play in pvp?

ive never played prot pvp ever, but an arms warrior for pvp is pretty dang easy. You just glue yourself to the opponent and whack em in the head with your weapon. if theres multiple people, BLAAAAAAADESTOOOOOOOOORM! and if you ever lose, blame your healer for not dispelling you fast enough or healing you! since you cant do them things at all, its clearly not your fault : )

also once you get your pvp macros it becomes a lot easire...like to change weapons and spell reflect and stuff. sword and board... etc

warriors = awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    ive never played prot pvp ever, but an arms warrior for pvp is pretty dang easy. You just glue yourself to the opponent and whack em in the head with your weapon. if theres multiple people, BLAAAAAAADESTOOOOOOOOORM! and if you ever lose, blame your healer for not dispelling you fast enough or healing you! since you cant do them things at all, its clearly not your fault : )

also once you get your pvp macros it becomes a lot easire...like to change weapons and spell reflect and stuff. sword and board... etc

warriors = awesome!
    what is this i dont even

He's right with getting your macros down and learning when to go defensive. However, it's not always your healers fault if you overextend and run around the corner against a spellcleave (Oh and I'm pretty sure I just got trolled).

And prot PvP is FUN FUN FUN!