Angry This is what Blizz don't want you to see!

No question, just look at him for 10 seconds.

And now he is sad, you know why? Because your ugly face is in the way!

No seriously, because he didn't recieve any Cataclysm beta invite!
    Do you have any friends that have been damaged by Blizzard's evil ways?

Show us, let's come together in the moment of the Cataclysm effect and find love!

not having a beta key is actually a good thing. it means that when the expansion comes out it shall be all shiney and new and unspoiled

or at least, that's what I keep telling myself. brb, checking if I have a beta invite yet... there beta be one

10+ Year Old Account
    Idc about beta being perma banned and all
    Had like a total of 2 hours beta play time before account got closed

in before... nvm

inb4 banhammer.

I gave my beta invite to my brother. Though an avid WoW player, I'd much rather experience the content fresh.. and more importantly not consume this lovely summer with playing WoW.

what is this i dont even

Quote Originally Posted by gearscorethis View Post
    I gave my beta invite to my brother. Though an avid WoW player, I'd much rather experience the content fresh.. and more importantly not consume this lovely summer with playing WoW.
    They aren't codes or invites, by the way. Just informative emails. Beta is automatically attached to an account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand why people want to play the beta.. First of, chances that my entire raid group would make it along is slim. There'll probably barely be any of my closer friends (yeh, yeh a chance to make new ones).. And once the final game comes out.. Where've all the surprises gone?

As if it's not hard enough that i can't help but look at all the stuff on MMO already.. >.<
    Sometimes I will log out in Roleplaying gear, so if my stats in the image below, seem ridicoulously low, then that's probably the reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn 470 View Post
    this banhammers gonna hit harder than puberty will hit justin bieber

Quote Originally Posted by gearscorethis View Post
    If you live in england that is an overstatement
    No. No no no no nononnonon