Bloodlust(Heroism) and Beserking

Hey i been trying to figure this question for awhile and I decided to give everyone here a crack at it before going on to the wow forums and asking. SO i play as a troll priest meaning i have beserking as my racial the reason i'm posting this here though is because of bloodlust. Does anyone know if its viable to use my beserking the same time as bloodlust or not? I myself haven't figured if they stack together of if one cancels the other out so in a way i waste my beserking. If anyone could point me the in the right direction it would be appreciated! thanks everyone!

from what I recall the two work together, but I could be wrong. I usually use my troll hunters berserking during a BL and it's faster than when its just BL from observation.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Haste cooldowns always stack. Whether or not it will be useful however, is dependent on your class and the capping of your GCDs.

IE: mages don't normally stack a lot of haste cds if they push AB past the 1sec gcd cap during them, but hunters will since their gcd is capped at 1.5 and haste still affects auto shot. hope that helps

so what about a Priest anyone know? i know that i can get my GCD to about 1 sec is the whole point of our haste but thats about it so would be there any point to doing it still?