worldofwarcraft.com hacked?

i have a ss of it but this is my first post on site so i cant put it up. load world of warcraft main site tho, its still loading the same message.

sure looks like someone got to it.

Naw, I just think you got a Re-direct bug on your computer - it's showing up fine on mine.

Run an anti Malware, that should help.

working A OK for me

i run no-script firefox, and an antivirus, and a separate spyware/malware protection, so i dont know

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard would have a press release if their website was hacked. They have to so people can cancel their credit cards and what not if it's serious enough.

wat.. i dont even

works fine bro

edit: What does this have to do with cataclysm?

Download Malwarebytes, restart your computers in safe mode, then run that.

Make sure it's a full scan. It should find that bug, if you have one, in no time.

10+ Year Old Account
    fail post fails

Quote Originally Posted by Larancy View Post
    wat.. i dont even

works fine bro

edit: What does this have to do with cataclysm?
    Don't you see?

This IS the Catalysm.

If you tried reaching worldofwarcraft.com by searching through Google or Yahoo, and you find yourself re-directed to another website, the problem is in your computer. It's malware, some type of rootkit. Try booting to Safe Mode and scanning with an updated copy of Malwarebytes. You still may not find the threat, so try HitMan and http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro

You can try posting in the forums at bleepingcomputer.com and they can help you further. They'll probably have you run HijackThis and a few others.

I know what the OP is talking about it did it to me too when loading running same things as him, just go to the forums and allow Worldofwarcraft.com with your script addon. Then it loads properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your hosts.txt (or equivalent) file has been altered, all the virus scanners and no-scripts and firewalls in the universe won't make Worldofwarcraft.com point to the correct address.

Not saying this is what happened, but it is something to bear in mind.