If World Of Warcraft boss's were like Dragon Quest boss's

Every minute or so the boss would release a disruption wave removing all buffs(ALL) from the raid members.

In addition to removing the buffs on the raid he will be able to remove the debuffs on himself.

They would be able release all their magic in one spell obliterating nearly everyone.

They would then restore their mana too full.

When boss's get low on health they would restore 1/8 or more health with one spell and they can do this... repeatedly.

They would have multiple forms. The first form would be cute/evil looking the second form would be insanely demonic.

Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

A bug would be found, making the boss trivial, or the unending QQ-train derailing itself would cause massive nerfs.

Either way, I vote they make that exact boss in a last-minute filler content before Cata, just so people would stop saying WotLK is too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPistachio View Post
    Bornakk lifts the cup of coffee up to his mouth...
    ...when the Scythe of Elune comes crashing through it.
    ???: I can't you let you brew that, Starbucks!

Quote Originally Posted by Thyce View Post
    A bug would be found, making the boss trivial, or the unending QQ-train derailing itself would cause massive nerfs.

Either way, I vote they make that exact boss in a last-minute filler content before Cata, just so people would stop saying WotLK is too easy.
    That would be an epic boss though
    Every foul deed leaves a stain on this world and despite the sins of weaker men there will always be someone left to clean up their mess.

Soon as the dps get their tension to 100, the boss uses a wave of ice. And my screams of rage cause the neighbors to call the cops.

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonclovers View Post
    Soon as the dps get their tension to 100, the boss uses a wave of ice. And my screams of rage cause the neighbors to call the cops.
    LOL. :3 another Dragon Quest Player how is Corvus?