Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alonsus_Faol View Post
    Yah thats what i wanted.
    Haha! That's right, cower before my ability to accurately interpret what people infer! Where is my prize! I demand a prize!
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsus_Faol View Post
    Yah thats what i wanted.
    ...and thats exactly where you fail. WoW HAS bosses with layered complexity. Kael' Thas was a fight of layered complexity, just ask the guilds that broke up because they fell behind the progression curve because they stagnated at him for months. How about Vashj... same deal. In terms of modern raid boss equivilents... Yogg +0 or Mimiron HM. Again bosses with complexity.

There are plenty of difficult bosses in WoW. Hard for stupid sake isnt fun, its frustrating.
    I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money; but what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I've acquired over a very long career, skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that will be the end of it. I will not look for you, i will not pursue you but if you don't; I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Munk View Post
    Hard for stupid sake isnt fun, its frustrating.
    Those can work perfectly fine in and RPG. It's their transition into an MMO that makes them a poor design choice.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Those can work perfectly fine in and RPG. It's their transition into an MMO that makes them a poor design choice.
    Strikingly accurate, actually. All of these examples seem like utter crazy to walk into from an MMO point of view, but even considering that, I can remember playing these games and being perfectly okay with it, then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephantshoe View Post
    We're talking about MMOs here and you want to talk about single player? Ok.
    I don't want the cool stuff. I want the better stuff that isn't easily obtainable.
    Open admiitance that you want a bigger, shinier sword then your E-Rivals?
    Trollin' son? Or just that plain pathetic?

Go back to your Xbox bro, you'll embarrass yourself less.

10+ Year Old Account
    so go play fucking star trek online, wtf is that thing!?!?!
    Prot for life!

Quote Originally Posted by Syridian View Post
    Open admiitance that you want a bigger, shinier sword then your E-Rivals?
    Trollin' son? Or just that plain pathetic?

Go back to your Xbox bro, you'll embarrass yourself less.
    Envy and pride are inherently human attributes. Wanting to be better than others in any form is nothing to be ashamed of. Its the driving force of capitalism.

I would also posit that you have embarrassed yourself by using the word "bro" without it being ironic.

Deleted
    From what I understand, the boss is impossible?

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't mind seeing some bosses transform into something else halfway through the boss fight. Fighting a giant pug dog, half way through the fight he turns himself inside out. I think there would be wipes just from the change into furry dog into fleshy beast from the depths of Hell.

Does nobody here remember Garr? He removed Buffs, great fight! especially when you kill the last couple Firesworns and everyone in the raid stands next to them... 40 people flying to the roof of MC = nerd comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by reydon View Post
    Does nobody here remember Garr? He removed Buffs, great fight! especially when you kill the last couple Firesworns and everyone in the raid stands next to them... 40 people flying to the roof of MC = nerd comedy.
    NO IT WAS NOT A GREAT FIGHT. Everyone demanded blessings, all the time, every time, no matter what. I've been trying to block Garr out for years, and you just have to bring it back! /weep

Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    NO IT WAS NOT A GREAT FIGHT. Everyone demanded blessings, all the time, every time, no matter what. I've been trying to block Garr out for years, and you just have to bring it back! /weep
    lol! I would have just said screw them, if you can't get through that fight without even a blessing... sit down.