Need ELE PVP Spec!

I just dinged 80 on my elemental shaman not too long ago and like I need pvp gear, I need the basics on PVP elemental shamans.

1) What gems and enchants do I use? (ARMORY) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...anis&cn=Rullii

2) How good or bad is this spec I made? (SPEC) http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...Rullii&group=2

It's hard to tweak it with no gear so while servs are down I might as well get it checked over.

Thanks
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!
    85 Troll ELE Shaman/81 Troll SRV Hunter

Since you're not much geared, you should remove the 3 points to from Elemental weapons and put them into elemental precision.

I always said id rather hit for less and still hit than to miss. You need around 5% hit rating for pvp.
    I also suggest that you should aim for 120 spell pen. Purge will be useless without this. With warious resists from mages and druids. You'll find it handy.

A medallion of the horde is a must also. Being able to pass a stunlock every 2 minutes is good for you mental health.

Putting wind shear and grounding totem on easy to reach keybinds also help alot.

That's what i have on top of my mind.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bah can't link a spec for you. But anyways:

You should be gemming spellpower (maybe a little spellpower/haste in yellow sockets) and spell pen. 80 / 100 spell pen + spell pen to cloak

Noob Q, but what is spell penetration and what do I need it for?
    MAL'GANIS HORDE!
    85 Troll ELE Shaman/81 Troll SRV Hunter

Deleted
    Spell penetration makes you ignore resistance on players.

ideally you want 135, to let your spells ignore the druid buff.
    Last edited by mmoc4630fd05f7; 2010-07-21 at 09:57 AM. Reason: asdf

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    ^^ That

Basically so you wont get resists on any spells, especially at game-winning times.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samx View Post
    ^^ That

Basically so you wont get resists on any spells, especially at game-winning times.
    which is quite normal being elemental.

scene:
    YES INSTANT NOW!!
    shear is up! omg interrupt!
    shit I missed...