Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I want Cataclysm to end with my dance studio promised in WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it to be Hogger-related.
    "What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof."

Muradin takes over Ironforge
    Rezz Blanchy
    I want Staghelm dead and being endlessly teabagged by Hogger
    and...

Nope thats about it

10+ Year Old Account
    with a gnome foot rest,garroshes head in my bag, two space goat chicks and alexstraza in dragon form as my mount with a side of world first feat o strengths XD

deathwing losing his virginty

10+ Year Old Account
    Horde:
    -Garrosh showed good military strategy while still being an honorable orc.
    -Sylvanas remains in power, loyal to the Horde after seeing that Garrosh is, indeed, a good Warchief.
    -Vol'jin makes ammends with Garrosh.

Alliance:
    -Night Elves regain almost complete control of Ashenvale.
    -Gnomes have ALL of Gnomeregan (goddamn that horrible fucking instance)
    -Draenei more prevelant
    "Laws should be made of iron, not of pudding."

“A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad act the good. Each should have its own reward.”

- King Stannis Baratheon

10+ Year Old Account
    heres how I want cata to end

Deathwing's father: without its masters command the restless black dragonflight will become an even greater threat to the world, control must be maintained...there must always be *dramatic lightning* a Black Dragon aspect...
    Alexstrasza: The wieght of such a burden it must be mine for there is no othe-
    Bolvar: Alexstrasza!
    Alexstrasza: Bolvar! by all that is holy
    Bolvar: The dragons flame sealed my fate, the world of the living can no longer comfort me
    place the jaw upon my face, forever more I will be the aspect of the black flight
    Alexstrasza: I cannot
    Bolvar: Do it, you and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill let this last act of service be mine.
    Alexstrasza: You will not be forgotten
    Bolvar: I must be forgotten Alexstrasza, if the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here today
    *Alexstrasza places the smoldering jaw of deathwing upon bolvar's face*
    Bolvar: now go leave this place and never return!

...but in all seriousness all I want to see really is sylvanas tone it down a bit, but still keep doing the stuff she's doing

Deathwing has a love story with Gamon. Varian has a baby with Garrosh called Garian. The boy will be used in the next Xpack to destroy the ultimate boss : Justin Bieber

Cataclysm at the end of it? It won't end HAHA "the environment of the Azeroth are changed forever".

After Deathwings death, we want a very well done cinematic, a long, long, long, a little longer than Arthas's death had. It needs to tell a little about past of Deathwing, before the eruption from Deepholm. Me wants to see Alexstrasza to make the final ending, maybe. Maybe it needs an encounter after Deathwing, like the escaping from Lich King, but this day you must escape this place collapsing and Black Drakes raping your butt. Idea for it: "When any raid member dies in fight, the Drakes will powerup by 15% of damage and health, and taunts are more likely missing. Stacks in 20". Encounter should have "Attempts Remaining" thing, and when the last one is totally gone, you just be teleported out without "super extra OMG lootz". The storyline maybe is that when Deathwing is dead, something bigger, OHMYGOD bigger??? Is coming out and is free to play chess with innocent players of world of Azeroth.

And for the greatness, I want that Deathwing raid is ONLY 25MAN RAID! What? 10 little humans or orcs killing a greatest father of any Dragonflight?

Well, for the Cataclysm-after expansion (?), there should be a little event, like Ruby Sanctum, but a little bigger kind, maybe a bigger raid (or a world boss???).

---------- Post added 2010-07-24 at 09:41 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cema View Post
    Deathwing has a love story with Gamon. Varian has a baby with Garrosh called Garian. The boy will be used in the next Xpack to destroy the ultimate boss : Justin Bieber
    Garrian

Yes, the BIGGER chess-player is Justin Bieber for the 90-level expansion.

---------- Post added 2010-07-24 at 09:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    heres how I want cata to end

Deathwing's father: without its masters command the restless black dragonflight will become an even greater threat to the world, control must be maintained...there must always be *dramatic lightning* a Black Dragon aspect...
    Alexstrasza: The wieght of such a burden it must be mine for there is no othe-
    Bolvar: Alexstrasza!
    Alexstrasza: Bolvar! by all that is holy
    Bolvar: The dragons flame sealed my fate, the world of the living can no longer comfort me
    place the jaw upon my face, forever more I will be the aspect of the black flight
    Alexstrasza: I cannot
    Bolvar: Do it, you and these brave heroes have your own destinies to fulfill let this last act of service be mine.
    Alexstrasza: You will not be forgotten
    Bolvar: I must be forgotten Alexstrasza, if the world is to live free from the tyranny of fear, they must never know what was done here today
    *Alexstrasza places the smoldering jaw of deathwing upon bolvar's face*
    Bolvar: now go leave this place and never return!
    Lolled.

Deleted
    I Want Cata to end like.

Vol'jin and Sylvanas having Garosh on a Chain and leaving him naked at the door of stormwind so our king can kick his arse.

Deleted
    At the start of cata want varian and garrosh to be blasted out to sea and stranded on alone isle together bickering,

But over the course of the expansion the learn form each outer and work together to build a raft.

In the end i want to see a cinematic of them arriving at twilight highlands looking at a dead deathwing /brofisting wile This is being played in the background:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHFy3YWpRx8

We dont want fish faced people to help us everything would go wrong

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

What i really want at the end of Cataclysm, is some new alliances.
    Night Elves, Tauren and Draenei.
    Orcs, Goblins and Trolls.
    Forsaken, Blood Elves and Worgens.
    Humans, Gnomes and Dwarves.

It would renew the game a lot.

I want to see Thrall Doomhammer something.
    Haven't seen that since end of WC3.

I want to see a glimpse of the Titans
    MY BETA INVITE IS OVER 9,000!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmoopsy View Post
    I killed the Lich King to stop the shit that she's doing. Not really sure why people think she's cool, except to be edgy. But alright.

I'm still going to kill the fuck out of her.
    WOW, I totally read that as "I'm still going to fuck the kill out of her." Sadly I was like "THATS NOT A BAD IDEA!"

Deleted
    Forsaken: I'd like to se them conquer a lot more. I love the forsaken and I love Sylvanis. I like the fact that she is expanding for ehr people and they are taking some space now. Koltira can go and rot for all i care, the ebon blade are boring ^^

Night Elfs I'd like to se the night elfs kick some damn horde butt! atleast in their own territorys, after all they are good warriors. I'd like to se them retake ashenvale and stonetalon, kick the horde halfway out and keep their homelands. the fighting in feralas could be quite contested.

AllianceI'd like to se the gnomes die in a horrid try to retake gnomeregan, ending up in the whole city and all gnomes exploding. lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Carcus View Post
    WOW, I totally read that as "I'm still going to fuck the kill out of her." Sadly I was like "THATS NOT A BAD IDEA!"
    All you need is love! ^^

I want to see Deathwing's chin drop as an epic Thrown weapon.

I want Sylvanas dead,and some Draenei and Blood Elves lore progression,preferably the blood elves joining the alliance...
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.