Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    but as someone said, the beta is still in works, us beta tester still got to test 3 more new zones that havn't been launched yet, and the paladin revamp hasn't been implemented yet

also Deepholm is still being tested and has alot of fixing todo
    and some dungeons havn't been released for testing

also two finishing quests in hyjal and vashjir need to be fixed

also blizz plans todo alot more

so the estimated time for the beta to be complete ain't for awhile

and we gotta test the first raids of cata the ones you get to raid with when it launches

plus I believe theres more BG's that havn't been implemented like the battle for gilneas

Quote Originally Posted by Velion View Post
    To be honest, people actually giving a shit about post count - And I was thinking this forum was meant to be more mature?
    So did I. Until new members started coming on and spending a handful of their early posts insulting other, more established posters.

Simple fact is, when you're under 100 posts I would think you'd want to make a good impression on the forum community you intend to be conversing with rather than jumping into threads and calling people retards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinope777 View Post
    assumptions like that make you appear retarded,
    he is actually right to assume the beta is not going be over soon is pretty stupid,they should be wrapping this up by the start of august or midway through if they want to keep there player base and the hype train healthy, to the point where they have estimated. Blizzard has stated they believe this will get more new players than ever. Also the book is connected suppose to foreshadow it sometimes books come out after the release or before so it will be old news to us.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    uhhhh.....

2+2=goblin

amidoingitright?
    I dunno, but it made me lol, so you gotta be doing something right.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Sorry but I dont pay attention to anyone with a post count of below 100
    I believe you just did.
    No name. No slogan.

Quote Originally Posted by private420 View Post
    he is actually right to assume the beta is not going be over soon is pretty stupid,they should be wrapping this up by the start of august or midway through if they want to keep there player base and the hype train healthy, to the point where they have estimated. Blizzard has stated they believe this will get more new players than ever. Also the book is connected suppose to foreshadow it sometimes books come out after the release or before so it will be old news to us.
    That was my initial thought and I doubt they would release a prelude extremely early, knowing most books that go along with games it's usually released a handful of weeks in advance to bring in some more excitement for the game.

Are you saying the beta should be over by Early/Mid August? No no. With only 3 instances/zones released, it'll be Early September before this beta is done at the earliest.

guess what OP. lets ignore all of the info that blizz THEMSELVES have said and make up our own little theories huh...? oh and don't forget to ridicule people who differ from your demented opinion. derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalmer View Post
    guess what OP. lets ignore all of the info that blizz THEMSELVES have said and make up our own little theories huh...? oh and don't forget to ridicule people who differ from your demented opinion. derp.
    You got me I love to ignore blizzard, make up theories and ridicule people who differ in my opinions. Once again I am.. found out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    Im open minded bro, I just take it upon myself to insult people who have insulted me.
    You probably won't get insulted that much if you stopped acting like a gigantic douche
    Implying that a low post count means low intelligence is just some sort of superiority complex you seem that have

And oh look, I'm below 100, I guess that means every opinion I have formed will be stupid and irrational until I hit that number and "magically" start to make sense

Your post is only proving his statement about people with under 100 posts true.

The only info we have is that it does not have a release date. This is a speculation thread of when cataclysm will be released off "clues" you can call it.

OP just as a lack of evidence to support his theory but it is still possible.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    You probably won't get insulted that much if you stopped acting like a gigantic douche
    Implying that a low post count means low intelligence is just some sort of superiority complex you seem that have

And oh look, I'm below 100, I guess that means every opinion I have formed will be stupid and irrational until I hit that number and "magically" start to make sense
    I agree with everything you say.

Once again... the people he was ridiculing who had a difference of opinion were ridiculing and insulting him first, without being provoked by the OP. Probably not the best response but within reason nonetheless.

Oh and don't forget to come into a thread and cause more problems by further aggravating a situation rather than contributing a well thought out, productive rebuttal.

OP is well within his rights to offer a theory, and offer it he did. If you don't agree with it say so respectfully and give a reason why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    OP is well within his rights to offer a theory, and offer it he did. If you don't agree with it say so respectfully and give a reason why.
    As true as that maybe, This is still an internet forum, Any theory crafter should expect that some sort of delinquent would feel the need to insult him, And he shouldn't have insulted back.

I've always been under the impression that Cataclysm would be late november, so this is doing nothing but go with my theory. However, as people have said there is a LOT of beta testing to go

Who knows? It may come out mid next June for all we know
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...yreimer/simple

Standing in fires for mana since TOTC

As true as that maybe, This is still an internet forum, Any theory crafter should expect that some sort of delinquent would feel the need to insult him, And he shouldn't have insulted back.
    I find your reasoning rather confusing considering your prior post:

So if he shouldn't have insulted the people insulting him, what was your reasoning for insulting him for insulting the people who insulted him?

It's certainly as confusing as it sounds.

On topic: this thread is no longer on topic.
    Last edited by Nesingwary-Eliada; 2010-07-21 at 01:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    I find your reasoning rather confusing considering your prior post:

So if he shouldn't have insulted the people insulting them, what was your reasoning for insulting him for insulting the people who insulted him?

It's certainly as confusing as it sounds.

On topic: this thread is no longer on topic.
    If your a man I love you.

If your a women.... I think I love you?
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

so much negativity in this post, its not even about what the OP started it out to be... >< ugh these type of posts piss me off

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Are you saying the beta should be over by Early/Mid August? No no. With only 3 instances/zones released, it'll be Early September before this beta is done at the earliest.
    they have internal testers and there are these things called patches, blizzard will leave some things to the imagination they always have.

Displayed post counts are the worst thing any message board could ever have active.