Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    I find your reasoning rather confusing considering your prior post:

So if he shouldn't have insulted the people insulting them, what was your reasoning for insulting him for insulting the people who insulted him?

It's certainly as confusing as it sounds.

On topic: this thread is no longer on topic.
    Well, I can only blame myself, Or the go-to excuse that it's late and I'm tired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesingwary-Eliada View Post
    I find your reasoning rather confusing considering your prior post:

So if he shouldn't have insulted the people insulting him, what was your reasoning for insulting him for insulting the people who insulted him?

It's certainly as confusing as it sounds.

On topic: this thread is no longer on topic.
    You could class the 'gigantic douche' comment as more of an opinion not an insult.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaellen View Post
    Are you saying the beta should be over by Early/Mid August? No no. With only 3 instances/zones released, it'll be Early September before this beta is done at the earliest.
    To be fair, while I don't really have an opinion on whether or not this beta is ready since I'm not in it, WotLK beta had entire zones(most noteably the entire DK starting zone) nearly completely broken and in shambles until a massive patch two weeks before WotLK was released.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomkinPotPie View Post
    so much negativity in this post, its not even about what the OP started it out to be... >< ugh these type of posts piss me off
    well... OP also added to the fire.

So in truth everyone who posted here is at fault and has corrupted this thread!

I do nice work.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryker View Post
    That was my initial thought and I doubt they would release a prelude extremely early, knowing most books that go along with games it's usually released a handful of weeks in advance to bring in some more excitement for the game.
    if you read Stormrage they foreshadowed an old god raid in the emerald dream doubt we will be seeing that any time soon, guessing it will be cata's ulduar.

Post count doesn't really make a difference. Many of us lingered for years before creating an account. However, there really is no need to insult anyone. Let's simply discuss the theory. I don't think Blizz is necessarily tied to being a few weeks later than the book, but I would imagine that is their goal.

I agree with everything you say.
    :O But his post count is below 100, how could you ever listen to somebody with such a low post count, your supposed to shun them of their opinion because they have a low post count just to feel good about yourself!

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    :O But his post count is below 100, how could you ever listen to somebody with such a low post count, your supposed to shun them of their opinion because they have a low post count just to feel good about yourself!
    Im found out once more

Sorry but I dont pay attention to anyone with a post count of below 100
    i dont pay attention to ppl who have not joined before 2010, see what i did there....

Quote Originally Posted by slider View Post
    i dont pay attention to ppl who have not joined before 2010, see what i did there....
    No because you have 33 posts.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    ok taking ehat we have here in beta right now the first two instances near completetion the starting area for the trolls humans,worgen and Goblin are done and just need feed back to retune the smal stuff Vash'jir and Hyjal are being tested. now deepholme very buggy from what ive heard from many of the beta testers.

Ok so thatl eaves us with Talent Reconfigurations and the fine tuning process not to mention the sub reseources for Paladin,druid and Warlocks(Which holy power and lunar powe ris not even out yet.....then the 3 new battle grounds we are getting which really wotn take much time since its bascially a map without quest and just need to test it in terms of bugs with the graphics.

Id say around 4-5 more months of beta we still have to go and that is still stretching it but i think they have a general idea with the talent trees.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]