Angry Battle.net Automated Customer Service Fail Aswell?

Well, Apparently my account password was changed a day ago so I went to Battle.net password recovery and did the little thing to get my password back. I got the message at the end of the recovery process and it said I need to wait for an email from them to get my password changed back. So I waited basically a day now and now I still have not gotten an email. I waited through the maintenance hoping they would send the email after that but no luck. I just sent another 2 requests around 2 hours ago and no emails. I am really starting to get pissed off at how BAD Blizzards customer service is... This is automated service and it is still f'ed up. Anyone have this problem or no of this that could help me out?
    Thanks, Over

How was it changed...? Don't you need to verify an e-mail for the change to go into effect?

soooo check your spam folder?

I don't know how it was changed but it was because I could log in 2 days ago and now I can't.
    And brownie, Do you really think I wouldn't check my spam folder o_O

Hackers changed your email address as well as your password?
    Quote Originally Posted by mhp
    Can I give you +1k internetz, Chokaa?

His email address would be his log-in name. Maybe they are having some issues on their end.

If your account was compromised by hackers, I would assume at this point they also changed the email associated with that Bnet account, meaning all attempts to recover your password are going to the hackers email instead of yours. I've always gotten those recovery mails within 10 mins of using that service, so this would be my guess at this juncture.

It is odd because I would get an email saying my account password has been changed but I never did. And now I cannot recover it and god knows what is going on inside my account right now :O

EDIT: @Myte342, So you are saying they changed the email which then changes the account name?
    Last edited by Over; 2010-07-21 at 01:03 AM.

Check your characters on Armory. If PVPGEAR then YOU = SCREWED. Call customer support maybe? They tend to try and sort stuff out on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Over View Post
    It is odd because I would get an email saying my account password has been changed but I never did. And now I cannot recover it and god knows what is going on inside my account right now :O

EDIT: @Myte342, So you are saying they changed the email which then changes the account name?
    First thing you gotta do is relax. Recovering an account is a simple process, and once complete, you will have lost nothing but a bit of time.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...ategoryId=4273

Blizzard guide on what to do if your account is compromised. Read it, follow its directions, and don't panic.

My characters are all the same at the moment. Why does PVP gear mean I am screwed?

EDIT: @Emaluri, Thanks

Deleted
    Wow customer service is DAMN AWESOME compared to other games like Warhammer: Online :P

PVP gear cannot be disenchanted or vendored so they usually put it on and vendor/DE your pve gear. Of course the badge gear can't be vendored though.

This is assuming that your account HAS been compromised.
    Last edited by madethisfor1post; 2010-07-21 at 01:08 AM. Reason: added last sentence!

Quote Originally Posted by Emaluri View Post
    First thing you gotta do is relax. Recovering an account is a simple process, and once complete, you will have lost nothing but a bit of time.

http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...ategoryId=4273

Blizzard guide on what to do if your account is compromised. Read it, follow its directions, and don't panic.
    This^^

Like I said, I assume your account itself was hacked, and they changed the Email along with the password, which would change your WoW account login name. Follow the steps outlined in that article and you should be fine.

What they are talking about with PvP gear is that when you login (finally) you may find that all your gear was vendor'd for gold and since PvP gear can't be sold, it's the only gear you will have left on your toons, assuming they didn't delete the toons entirely ( rare but it happens >.< ) so if you do an armory search on your toons, and they are wearing PvP gear and you KNOW you didn't log out wearing it, then obviously the hacker put it on. This makes it less noticeable to other players that this toon is in the process of being hacked and cleaned out. Seeing level 80 toons running around naked in major cities is more noticeable.
    Last edited by Myte342; 2010-07-21 at 01:17 AM.