Thread: Ldw25h

Ldw25h

Hello,

My guild and I are running into issues with this fight on heroic. It isn't until phase 2, where we experience any issues. We just seem to slowly lose people and eventually fizzle out around 50%. We run 3 tanks, 6 heals, rest dps. Please provide any thoughts/assistance to make this easier. I believe it's ghosts that are killing people.

ghosts/frostbolt volley. Kick the one taking ghosts, kick the guys who don't kick.

Disc priests is super effective here, get as much of them as possible, have disc priest spamming shield on melees which is kicking the boss thing.
    Also we first did it with 7 healers, we ran into problems of dps dying to ghosts as well, so extra bit of healing throughput doesn't hurt, you shouldn't really run into enrage timer with 30% buff even with a few dps alive.

Try have maintank moving the boss away from melee ghosts, so its easier for melees to dodge them, have someone (raidleader) announcing every ghost spawn as well maybe.
    Get everyone who can cc to help out the cc if possible in p2, especially melees, cyclones is super effective on ccing here, though if you are not moonkin, druids might want to stand a little closer to boss to cyclone any melees.

If you havn't already, BL at start of p2 when everything is set, totts, mds etc, so every dps can benefit from BL before they die.
    Last edited by HyDr@; 2010-07-21 at 06:43 AM.