New talents... what do i choose?

so i was just lloking at my classes new talents, warlock, and decided to make a demo build, once i did i realised there were only 2 talents that wernt max'd and it left me thinking, whats the point of talents when u dont even choose where to put them they might as well just fill them in as we lvl cuz i have no decision in the matter...

havnt looked at the other classes, but anyone else feel like these talents leave you at a lock of decisions to make?

Nope. As a warrior tank I found 3 perfectly viable specs to use. None of which will get a "lolwtf, l2p! You totally got the wrong talents!"

Imo, the customization comes from the other trees. If you are prot, then you should have almost every prot talent. Likewise for demo. It's your main focus, why should you not know almost everything about it? The other trees are just what you dabble into. You don't know a lot, but you know a tiny bit. This tiny bit adds variety.

Also from what I hear, warlocks are one of the least worked on (talentwise) classes.

Edit - It's also kind of obvious after looking at it how Imp Drain Soul lowers threat, when blizzard stated they are getting rid of all threat reduction talents.
    Last edited by pomop; 2010-07-21 at 07:07 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!