Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As somebody who remembers when imp corruption was a talent and corruption had a cooldown, I can tell you with some degree of confidence that you should take a chill pill.
    Meanwhile, in Finland...

Quote Originally Posted by Gunwolf View Post
    I really hope this is just a mistake, or it's going to be baseline instant and they are just removing the run speed (which I would still like). I remember quite fondly how they had a talent called "Spectral Transformation" that gave us druid like abilities to break out of roots and snares, and it was removed a few patches later with much uproar. This will be a huge step back if it stays like this.
    OOO baseline instant cast ghostwolf with a 15% increased runspeed snare breaker talent. That I would enjoy immensely.

bah, so they removed having +15% runspeed, what a load of crap. I hope they make GW instant and baseline, otherwise they've just let me down again.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

I'm quite sure they said GW is useable indoors, and they'll make it instant baseline, if not there's going to be enough QQ so they change it back.

I'm quite dissapointed that practically all other classes get revamped much and ours just gets 2-3 new spells and 1 new talent /spec quite dissapointing

I think it could make an excellent candidate for the new tier of glyphs. I know they said it was for mostly cosmetic/fun things, but really that just sounds like an extra layer of minor glyphs. Let the Prime glyph slot give the dps glyphs, let the new Major Glyphs do things like Imp reincarnation, and Imp Ghostwolf, and keep the minors for cosmetic things like "Ghostwolf is now purple, like in the picture!" and the epic 1% hp5 glyph.

My guess would be that they made GW baseline and instant cast simply to let elemental and resto shamans also have access to it while leveling, which they wouldn't have otherwise until they have spent 31 points in their main talent tree. I was really excited about the 15% movement bonus though so i hope they bring that back in another talent :S

Quote Originally Posted by XtaZ View Post
    My guess would be that they made GW baseline and instant cast simply to let elemental and resto shamans also have access to it while leveling, which they wouldn't have otherwise until they have spent 31 points in their main talent tree. I was really excited about the 15% movement bonus though so i hope they bring that back in another talent :S
    Good point about the whole leveling aspect. I would think that people would pick Enhance to lvl just because it provides the most stable output of dps due to little mana requirement while lvling therefor making it easier. Although with thunderstorm being baseline for ele it is a great generation of constant mana in order to keep them viable lvling as well. Although lvling resto I think would still be out of the question unless doing it purely through dungeons.

Ghost wolf baseline would be indeed something would be be necessary for lvling although I could see them reducing the lvl at which ghostwolf is learned now as well due to mounts being lvl 20 and only a couple lvls of benefit from ghostwolf isn't all that appealing.

I hope that the 15% increased speed comes back, but seeing it with a your shapeshift to ghostwolf breaks snares attached to it would be one hell of a great thing to see.
    Last edited by Hardcream; 2010-07-21 at 09:42 AM. Reason: correcting poor grammar and spelling for being tired hopefully corrected anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    The blank spot is probably Ancestral Swiftness. I dont see any reason why they should remove this.
    I find it amazing that people do not instantly think of this when they see that "blank square", I suppose having common sense is some kind of special magical ability these days..

Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker View Post
    I find it amazing that people do not instantly think of this when they see that "blank square", I suppose having common sense is some kind of special magical ability these days..
    Some of us are basing it on the patch notes that's said it's removed and not on an unofficial talent calculator that has obviously bugged by leaving that square in. The blank spot isn't "oooh some talent here but we're keeping it secret", it means it hasn't been removed properly. The patch notes themselves say that the talent is removed.

If they make GW instant baseline I'll be happy, the 15% runspeed would've been awesome, but let's face it, any serious raider enchants it anyway - iirc from the enchanting preview they have runspeed with some useful stats like agility or mastery rather than stamina anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by zylya View Post
    Some of us are basing it on the patch notes that's said it's removed and not on an unofficial talent calculator that has obviously bugged by leaving that square in. The blank spot isn't "oooh some talent here but we're keeping it secret", it means it hasn't been removed properly. The patch notes themselves say that the talent is removed.

If they make GW instant baseline I'll be happy, the 15% runspeed would've been awesome, but let's face it, any serious raider enchants it anyway - iirc from the enchanting preview they have runspeed with some useful stats like agility or mastery rather than stamina anyway.
    That suddenly makes more sense, but either way I have still seen a lot of extremely stupid things said in the past 2 hours alone that common sense solves...

However didn't they say something like "instant ghost wolf is too close to a druids iconic ability, traval form" or shapeshifting or something, meaning that it is about 80% unlikely to happen?

And now you see that its wrong. common sense much?

Quote Originally Posted by Foxhoundn View Post
    And now you see that its wrong. common sense much?
    There is a difference between my lack of reading and common sense, sir/ma'am.

But I was wrong yes, and I don't care if I am, I am a flawed being it is normal.

There is a difference between my lack of reading and common sense, sir/ma'am.

But I was wrong yes, and I don't care if I am, I am a flawed being it is normal.
    I am not saying its bad to be wrong. We are humans, we are supposed to do mistakes.

But its bad to blame people for not having "common sense" for a things that are hardly predictable. We are talking about Blizzard here. Cmon

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish the druid 'Travel' Form would get some attention, ANY attention, it's been untouched since release day for vanilla!

It's practically useless now anyway considering most ferals run at 30% anyway and travel is 40%.. pretty useless!

Well the talent was really only performing the same function as Glyph of Ghost Wolf + 15% increased movement speed. They probably decided it was a waste of a talent and may well alter the glyph instead.