Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    /sigh, do people not understand what a twink is...jesus. It's not about running lvl 60 instances and then bitching on the forums how the game was so much better in Vanilla. It's getting the best gear possible for your level and PVPING. lvl 60 strict guild =/= lvl 60 twink guild
    I once had a character named "Clamslam" but Blizzard deemed it inappropriate.
    Retired from WoW: February 19, 2011. It was fun Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrodeath View Post
    It isn't a generalization. I've never met a twink who wasn't a shitty-ass PVPer. Not to mention, he's right, i've seen just about every twink do similar things. "yay! we killed that level 20 in greys!" *circle-jerk*

Also, quit bragging about your 3v3 rating. Without even checking you, guaranteed you're in a Beastcleave. That's like bragging about being War/Druid in the 2s a couple seasons ago.
    Pwned IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Judisc View Post
    it was alot harder for those guys to get their thunderfurys then it was for me to spend 2 weeks going from a 4512GS to 5822 GS. its not easy to get, for some its a very long grind.
    You're comparing an RNG drop rate to a ~25% chance of getting an item you want from each boss in ICC. That's like saying getting the Bow from KJ or Glaive(s) from Illidan is harder than getting geared at 80, it's just plain dumb to even attempt to say.

---------- Post added 2010-08-30 at 10:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
    They use the "waaaaa wrath sux!1" as a scapegoat. The game changed, deal with it.
    I'll have to agree with him, Wrath does suck. BC trumps Wrath big time, the only thing Wrath has over BC is accessibility, which if they made it where they had BC's difficulties and Wrath's accessibility, it would be an awesome expansion.

I may not be a Quote 60 twinker but i do have a sweet lvl 69 feral twink. People don't seem to understand the point of twinking.

Twinking is what you make of it, much like raiding is different for different people. Some people look at raiding as a competition while others look at it as casual fun. Twinking to some people is about the journey of getting a character maxed out in gear (EX: having a lvl 60 rogue in full bloodfang gear) while others look at twinking as a way to easily beat weaker geared opponents. Which ever the case in the end Twinking is about one thing, change of pace. When raiding becomes boring or constantly grinding burns players out there is a simple joy in twinking. There is no rush and you make it what you want it to be.

Twinking is simply a release from the max level pve/pvp grind. To each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrodeath View Post
    It isn't a generalization. I've never met a twink who wasn't a shitty-ass PVPer. Not to mention, he's right, i've seen just about every twink do similar things. "yay! we killed that level 20 in greys!" *circle-jerk*

Also, quit bragging about your 3v3 rating. Without even checking you, guaranteed you're in a Beastcleave. That's like bragging about being War/Druid in the 2s a couple seasons ago.
    I know of 3 twinks on my server with glad, one with 5 different glad seasons. What you said is a generalization, no way around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I know of 3 twinks on my server with glad, one with 5 different glad seasons. What you said is a generalization, no way around it.
    Yeah and I can say I know 3 leprechans but that doesn't necessarily make it so. I love these "friend of a friend" comments.

Bumping. Guild Still moving along well. Website/forums updated as well as a new pvp based loot system added.