Thread: Bladestorm?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tessarius View Post
    Warriors are far from a plain facerolling class, especially in cata (since this is cata PvP and not WOTLK PvP), nobody can really say one class or another is OP or faceroll unless you have significant evidence from the beta forums or another reliable source.
    Oh but i know that warriors wont be facerolling in cataclysm (at least the first season), so im planning my revenge. I'll be there to see the tables turning. Also, you cannot prove that a class is OP by presenting evidence because there will always be ppl who will support the exact opposite by presenting their own ''evidence'' etc...and the threat will become a troll-fest. Plus, i never said that warriors are OP against everyone but i am sure that they are roflstomping warlocks. Also, because ppl will come flaming( lulz nublock l2p), i know that warlocks can counter warriors but thats just if you can outplay him and his team otherwise you are screwed. Get some skills you say? True, i never said i was the best warlock but with an MMR of 2300 i know what im talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Odyseas View Post
    Oh but i know that warriors wont be facerolling in cataclysm (at least the first season), so im planning my revenge. I'll be there to see the tables turning. Also, you cannot prove that a class is OP by presenting evidence because there will always be ppl who will support the exact opposite by presenting their own ''evidence'' etc...and the threat will become a troll-fest. Plus, i never said that warriors are OP against everyone but i am sure that they are roflstomping warlocks. Also, because ppl will come flaming( lulz nublock l2p), i know that warlocks can counter warriors but thats just if you can outplay him and his team otherwise you are screwed. Get some skills you say? True, i never said i was the best warlock but with an MMR of 2300 i know what im talking about.
    Your MMR of 2300 won't really matter in the first season of cata now will it? Warriors never were a faceroll class. I am assuming that since this is a Bladestorm thread then you think that is a "noob" ability. Sorry, it is not. Warlocks are capable of teleporting away from it...if you are going to claim a class is easy then at the very least post some evidence to support it or reasons why you think this, that way we can have real discussions and not resort to stupid remarks.

I concur, A warrior compared to affliction warlock? Either one i play I rape the other class with ease, but as far as a playstyle. Let me explain allfiction in arenas. Drop teleport behind pillar. Dot dot dot dot dot dot dot Death coil fear fear dot and maybe some other shit in there OH GOD A MELEE POPPED SOME CD'S pop teleport silence healer and go in for a kill when that melee comes around to get yer ass.

Yeah because arenas are all about a warrior and a lock, there's none else around. Also once the bladestorm is gone, warriors can't use any other ability, wait, no. Also it has a very long CD, wait, no.

Stop trying to defend your points by using a fictional enviroment that almost never happens, it just won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Rend View Post
    Its just silly as hell to be able to mess up the end spec ability, I dont care if "ITS OP WITH FULL ARP WARRIOR, DBW, SHADOWMOURNE LOLOLOL" thats all crap, In cata that wont matter..... So just make it so bs cant be disarmed....
    Well if they are that geared bladestorm is not even a rquirement anymore. aha double healer warrior =rapefacepwn. they can just MS-Overpower people down, I will admit our gear scaling is wayyy off the charts with some things, especialy with ArP being multiplicative, good thing it goes away in cata.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Point im making is its just not going to be like it is now, so its rediculous they're leaving it disarmable.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinen View Post
    Yeah because arenas are all about a warrior and a lock, there's none else around. Also once the bladestorm is gone, warriors can't use any other ability, wait, no. Also it has a very long CD, wait, no.

Stop trying to defend your points by using a fictional enviroment that almost never happens, it just won't work.
    Nope its about you faceroller retadins! And of course it was a fictional environment, and of course it doesn't really work out that way, but the people see my point. Its how you play not the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinen View Post

You use a fictional environment to give an example so that way you have something to go off of. Also, I highly doubt that Bladestorm will be removed so it might be time to figure out how to use your escape abilities.

no. blizard mentioned that the whirlwind change would not effect bladestorm.

it will do rougly the same damage as on live

Your MMR of 2300 won't really matter in the first season of cata now will it? Warriors never were a faceroll class. I am assuming that since this is a Bladestorm thread then you think that is a "noob" ability. Sorry, it is not. Warlocks are capable of teleporting away from it...if you are going to claim a class is easy then at the very least post some evidence to support it or reasons why you think this, that way we can have real discussions and not resort to stupid remarks.
    M8, have you read what i said? I think i was pretty clear that warlocks CAN counter warriors in arena. Also, you cannot always save teleport to avoid bladestorm, im assuming you've never played a warlock in arena. Now, im trying to find the part where i mentioned that bladestorm is a faceroll/noob ability but i just cant find it, pls let me know when you do.
    Bladestorm is NOT a faceroll spell neither are warriors BUT the amount of dmg they can pull on clothies is just insane if you consider that they have MS.

Oh and thnx for highlighting the l2p part of my post, i just care so much.

---------- Post added 2010-07-30 at 01:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Macgaiver View Post
    I concur, A warrior compared to affliction warlock? Either one i play I rape the other class with ease, but as far as a playstyle. Let me explain allfiction in arenas. Drop teleport behind pillar. Dot dot dot dot dot dot dot Death coil fear fear dot and maybe some other shit in there OH GOD A MELEE POPPED SOME CD'S pop teleport silence healer and go in for a kill when that melee comes around to get yer ass.

Is that between 1300 and 1500 rating?

M8, have you read what i said? I think i was pretty clear that warlocks CAN counter warriors in arena. Also, you cannot always save teleport to avoid bladestorm, im assuming you've never played a warlock in arena. Now, im trying to find the part where i mentioned that bladestorm is a faceroll/noob ability but i just cant find it, pls let me know when you do.
    Bladestorm is NOT a faceroll spell neither are warriors BUT the amount of dmg they can pull on clothies is just insane if you consider that they have MS.

Oh and thnx for highlighting the l2p part of my post, i just care so much.

---------- Post added 2010-07-30 at 01:20 AM ----------

Is that between 1300 and 1500 rating?
    I thought you might enjoy that subtle humor. I know you didn't actually say that warriors are a noob/faceroll class along with BS, however you were offering some heavy implications that suggest otherwise. So the damage that clothies (casters) can pull on plate wearers is not insane either? The compensation is that casters can do lots of damage to everyone, but can't take much damage...where melee classes can dish out lots of damage up close, but have no way to mitigate the magic damage...significantly.

I thought you might enjoy that subtle humor. I know you didn't actually say that warriors are a noob/faceroll class along with BS, however you were offering some heavy implications that suggest otherwise. So the damage that clothies (casters) can pull on plate wearers is not insane either? The compensation is that casters can do lots of damage to everyone, but can't take much damage...where melee classes can dish out lots of damage up close, but have no way to mitigate the magic damage...significantly.
    Oh... i apologise if i insulted you. I didnt realise that you were being sarcastic...
    Im not gona talk about other casters because it will be simply by comparing numbers and speculating since i have no experience. So im gona stick with warlocks. Yes, i agree that warlocks can pull a lot of dmg on plate wearers but a destruction warlock is easy to lock-down and an affliction warlock takes a lot of coordination to play well since you must keep 4 dots on everyone almost 100% of the time if you want to put pressure on your enemies. Thats only if we assume that your not spell cleaving, im not gona be a retard and support that warlocks actualy take skill in a spellcleave combo, its just not true.
    Finally, i have NO problem with retardins and dk's or any other class. I have no problem with bladestorm either!! Ppl who blame bladestorm for their failure just suck and i apologise if i made my self sound like that! My initial complain was about warriors general dmg on clothies and especialy on warlocks, and my evil satisfaction that warriors are geting nerfed in cataclysm ( or at least it looks like they are).

Oh... i apologise if i insulted you. I didnt realise that you were being sarcastic...
    Im not gona talk about other casters because it will be simply by comparing numbers and speculating since i have no experience. So im gona stick with warlocks. Yes, i agree that warlocks can pull a lot of dmg on plate wearers but a destruction warlock is easy to lock-down and an affliction warlock takes a lot of coordination to play well since you must keep 4 dots on everyone almost 100% of the time if you want to put pressure on your enemies. Thats only if we assume that your not spell cleaving, im not gona be a retard and support that warlocks actualy take skill in a spellcleave combo, its just not true.
    Finally, i have NO problem with retardins and dk's or any other class. I have no problem with bladestorm either!! Ppl who blame bladestorm for their failure just suck and i apologise if i made my self sound like that! My initial complain was about warriors general dmg on clothies and especialy on warlocks, and my evil satisfaction that warriors are geting nerfed in cataclysm ( or at least it looks like they are).
    I am actually enjoying this, because you are being logical and not just flaming/trolling...anyways I wouldn't necessarily say that warriors are getting nerfed. More like everyone is being brought to the same level with the hp increase and the increase in armor contribution for cloth and leather wearing classes. Which makes BS not as much of a burst ability, and I see much QQ coming tomorrow with the new beta build that is out with all the new warrior abilities...will be amusing.

The new beta build is really....weird. Its like at first they were trying to complicate our rotation more and make it a priority system but now that Sudden Death and Taste For Bloood has changed I'm not sure what the fuck this class is doing. [thats PvE Wise] all these changes to arms aren't really as necessary as they might think, very few arms warriors top the damage meters in 25 mans [although I do know some who do. alll wielding failmourne] But with Overpower a 1 second CD this is a good change for pvp. It means we'll rape hard on rogues and hunters without procs and all that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooherder View Post
    oh noes my very overpowered ability is nerfed /cry
    wait, wha- *disarm*

oh...

Quote Originally Posted by Macgaiver View Post
    The new beta build is really....weird. Its like at first they were trying to complicate our rotation more and make it a priority system but now that Sudden Death and Taste For Bloood has changed I'm not sure what the fuck this class is doing. [thats PvE Wise] all these changes to arms aren't really as necessary as they might think, very few arms warriors top the damage meters in 25 mans [although I do know some who do. alll wielding failmourne] But with Overpower a 1 second CD this is a good change for pvp. It means we'll rape hard on rogues and hunters without procs and all that.
    PvP looks awesome for arms now, with Imp Hamstring you can immobilize for 5 secs so you can BS during that, or TD and BS during that. Arms lookin great

PvP looks awesome for arms now, with Imp Hamstring you can immobilize for 5 secs so you can BS during that, or TD and BS during that. Arms lookin great
    yup loving it at the moment, and giving us back our execute for what its supposed to do! thank the devs

Cool I am glad it is working out in our favor, and not the retardins >.>