Gnome Fury Warriors in Cata. PVP powerhouse?

So right now I'm thinking Gnome warriors may become a one of the slipperiest breed of warriors in PVP, especially when specc'd into fury. With abilities and talents like Heroic Leap, Escape Artist, Trinket, Berserker Rage, Heroic Fury (now on a 30 second cooldown) and Intercept, it seems like it would take a lot to actually stop them.

Though I'm not exactly up top date on my warrior knowledge, since I prefer robes to heavy armor, can any more seasoned warrior tell me if Fury is looking like it might be viable as a PVP spec in Cata?

Thanks a ton!

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

10+ Year Old Account
    too much inc damage in fury, can be easily handled with snares,stuns and disarms to allow somone to kill em off. but dont quote me cant predict the future.
    Chow is my love monkey.

I dont mean to be rude, but right now everything may or may not be viable. ofc some of these new abilities look cool and a little OP, but its really too early to tell.

How many fury warriors do you see do well in arena now? Heroic Leap won't change that much since without bladestorm you will still get cc'ed to death.

15+ Year Old Account
    ya you cant really say much right now, things WILL change and who knows if Gnomes will even have escape artist when the expansion releases. since they said all the racials are getting a revamp.

I certainly hope they make fury warriors viable in pvp.

It's been much to long.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

Ive never ever had fun pvp-ing as fury. Not that i dont love fury...i never ever enjoyed pve-ing as arms lol. i just agree with blizzard on the "gladiator vs half clothed drunken guy" statement when it comes to pvp

Theres some amazing video of a guy trying to pvp as TG fury...constantly yelling out BIG NUMBAHS! its pretty hillarious. cant link tho

Fury should be viable in Battlegrounds, since they're much less "hardcore" compared to arena. And with Rated BGs in Cataclysm you should be able to PvP competitively as fury.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaggy View Post
    Ive never ever had fun pvp-ing as fury. Not that i dont love fury...i never ever enjoyed pve-ing as arms lol. i just agree with blizzard on the "gladiator vs half clothed drunken guy" statement when it comes to pvp

Theres some amazing video of a guy trying to pvp as TG fury...constantly yelling out BIG NUMBAHS! its pretty hillarious. cant link tho
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pR1MG-5BBvg
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post

Also, alextrazsa has the spells Detect Pregnancy and Track Babies.

Rofl that video is funny stuff.