Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by shekspeare View Post
    stop fix me! this name on my language! why the hell I must write it by english?

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 06:32 AM ----------

oh really? what idiotic things? show me this things.
    why do I need to do this useless s_h_i_t with 1k buttons and macroses, when warlock or elemental shaman can only spam 3-4 buttons, just standing still? yes, I have 12 macroses. and by the way, I play warrior 4 years. but this dosnt help vs burst classes. I cant logically survive under caster's focus with 5-8k crits.
    and I want to watch, how you will catch Repetance in your berserker stance. damn, I will log on my retri paladin and make a duel with any warrior. will be fun to heal for 50-70% hp for this repetance duration, when that sucker just standing in incapacitate. paladin must be the whole idiot to throw this ability, when warrior in berserker stance now. and for my death knight - any warrior with stance dancing - its dancing meat. he can only spam macros - /dance - with his imba 3k crits. it dosnts make him skilled. and new paladin's strike with 225% weapon damage... makes you laugh? your stance dancing wouldnt help at all.

anyway

Berserker Rage requiring Berserker Stance is a bug
    We did not change Berserker Rage. (Source)
    not trying to be mean or anything just curious:what is your first language?

Also on my warrior I have my entire warrior macro sheet filled + half of my general macro sheet filled with macros all for my warrior.The warrior class is unnecessarily clunky and outdated and needs some major reworking.I only need 4 or 5 macros when I play on my dk and shaman.

Deleted
    I'm amazed over the number of people who think Blizzard simply nerfs classes for no reason. One can assume Blizz 1.) Make sure new players can do some damage by buffing the baseline, 2.) let the avarage player use his entire array of skills whithout being a too strong class, and 3.) nerf abilities the over avarage/skilled player could "exploit" without being far better than the avarage player.

Basically; anyone should be able to play, the game is balanced around the meta and nerf what would/could turn out too strong.

If Blizzard would nerf/remove something it's because the Warrior class shouldn't have it in the predicted meta.

TLDR; Don't whine over every change Blizzard do, it'll only make you look / prove to everyone that you are stupid. Especially if it even turns out to be a bug..
    Last edited by mmoc0a04ed3db8; 2010-07-22 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bateman View Post
    Also on my warrior I have my entire warrior macro sheet filled + half of my general macro sheet filled with macros all for my warrior.The warrior class is unnecessarily clunky and outdated and needs some major reworking.I only need 4 or 5 macros when I play on my dk and shaman.
    Yeah i feel your pain...i have the macro tab and half the general macro's filled with PvP macro's (I could think of a nother 3-4 highly class specific situational macroes to make my life easyer, but even i think thats an overkill so generaly do those things manualy) and got like 6 aditional PvE macroes (try weaving Rend and Sunder into your rotation without losing dps and suddenly Fury is not that faceroll anymore).

*Edit*

It is beta. BUT (big BUTT) the basic problem with berserker stance is essentialy the increased damage taken and inability to rend, overpower and spell reflect. The actualy issue of stance dancing has little relevance. As of the primary reason why people often end up figthing casters in berserker stance is pummel, its better risking taking increased damage and getting off and interupt then taking 5% less damage over time but simply not being abile to interupt. The blame for that is the clunky weapon swap mechanism for shield bash wich makes it next to imposible to interupt anything unless you have preemptivly swaped to a sheild, so nerfing your damage. Also the reason why nowdays you DONT WANT TO GET YOURSELF CCED IN BERSERKING STANCE is that if that happens to you, you are a fried chicken in seconds simply because the increased damage taken single handedly negates much if not all the resilience you are wearing and by the time you get out of CC you are dead. Same applies to fighting other melee classes really, they catch you in Berserking your dead.

There is already a reason for swaping to Berserking stance to counter a fear is there anyways, it is called Recklessness, but make sure that as soon as you poped it, you consume the charges otherwise increased damage taken will fry you. Using that to counter one fear, then swaping to Battle Stance to Rend Overpower casts and using Berserker Rage to counter the next fear, then Lolstorm to counter the next actualy improves in tactical gameplay. I dont see how spend all your time in Berserker Stance if you dont want to get feared improves warrior gameplay.

Also as someone above mentioned you need to see things in a overall perspective. We dont really know anything about the state of CC in Cata yet, besides that blizzard is promising to lower its occurance, thus it could be that less counters will be needed, also considering the MS nerf and the loss of UA, i can see the improvement on warrior counter CC potential to be a new theme for warrior.

We will just have to wait and see.

AND AS THE GREAT GARFIELD HIMSELF HAS ABOVE SAID!!! THIS IS A BUG!!! THE ABILITY IS UNCHANGED AT THIS TIME!!! GLOATING OVER IT OR CRYING ABOUT IT IS A WASTE OF TIME.

My 2.31 cents.
    Last edited by Mihalik; 2010-07-22 at 02:01 PM.

So GC confirmed it is a bug, Berserker rage was not changed. Shall we let this topic die ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zamph View Post
    Stance Dancing would be alright if it didn't involve clunky ass macros that failed you sometimes.

Other classes can get access to defensive/offensive abilities in 1 GCD, but for warriors its 2-4+.
    Sucks, but it's something we need to work around.

Lots of warriors don't hot key stances or do the stance dance when fighting. Just going to have to addapt.
    We are WARRIORS man! If we can't make it bleed, we will sure as hell dent the f%^ck out of it!