Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    GC stated recently that Soul Fire will go down to 3 sec after talents in the next build.
    Which just turns this entire thread around doesn't it? All of those talents that are directly related to Soul Fire now take a bonus of "3 second cast with 1 talent" I find it funny considering you have two ways of making it instant cast.. even if they aren't reliable. Just a bonus I guess. Personally with the current changes and the ones on the horizon make me believe that destro warlocks aren't a joke and I can't wait to play one in the future.

I am Warrior - Play Free Online Games

i think the OP is overracting. destro is going threw a slight change. they had a slight change last expansion its just gonna take a few months to understand the spec agian. destro this expansion wasnt that good til mid way though uldaur, thats actually saying something since last expansion destro was only really good while in t6...though it was viable in t5.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really like the sound of the 'burn a shard on a SF to get the haste buff', then use Backdraft charges to switch to Soul Fire throughout the fight. Really does make the spec sound much more interesting to play than it's current 4 button spam whack-a-mole style.

I think once they have the ideas on rotations straightened out, we'll see a few more 'fun-utility' talents added to soak up those talents points we need to spend on moving up the tree, as right now we don't have much choice on where they actually go. Of course that applies to all three trees.