I am currently playing at 2100-2300 PMR, We are running into some teams that are not very common or teams we just cannot beat at all. There has been times when all of our burst was negated and then the rogue would go from 32k hit points to laying on the floor in 2 seconds.

I play the Disc priest in the setup and would like any tips or information as to how i can learn to call this out, avoid it, or something.

Here is a list of teams i could use some help with:

Team #1 - (BeastCleave) Enhancement Shaman, Beast Mastry Hunter, Holy Paladin or Resto Druid - We can usually beat this team on the first go around by forcing the paladins bubble mass dispell and then gib him in another 15 seconds. But The lust and damage output for the two dpsers on myself (Disc Priest) is insane. If we fight them same tea again within a few matches we always lose because they control the mage and burst me down.

Team #2 - (SpellCleave) This is either hit or miss. We either control the game or get controlled and its about 50/50. I was wondering if there was any little points that we should know in order to make the odds better in our favor. Elemental Shaman, Destro Warlock, Resto Druid or Holy Paladin. Or any combination of those with a Shadow Priest or Mage mixed in there.

Team #3 - Hunter, Deathknight, Paladin - We have only beaten this team twice... And cannot seem to snag a kill on any of these targets. Any information here would help. Thanks

Team #4 - I really have never seen this before but either 3 dps with an Elemental Shaman, Destro Warlock, Mage or Boomkin. Cant ever control those matches unless we get full control on everything and the mage is left alone. ORRR Elemental Shaman, Prot/Ret Paladin, Resto Druid. We can never get any control on that team either.

Any information for any of these teams would be great. Thank you for your time and help!