Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else just grow a SC2 chubbie?

I KNEW I REMEMBERED THAT MUSIC!

The Starcraft 2 music used in the second part is Audiomachine's Akkadian Empire, and most users on this site first heard that music the vid for Paragon's first kill of LK HC.

No talk about mages AGAIN!

we want diablo 3 not star crap 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hooooly shit at the SC2 trailer oO

nice to have the search function back

10+ Year Old Account
    I may just buy this game to watch the cinematics! Who knows, maybe I'll fall in love with the gameplay along the way?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there a sheep everyone else can get that makes anyone with the collectors edition pet go "Baaa!" so I can laugh at them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin changes intrigue me. Will there be a Glyph of Seal of Insight that increases healing done by 5% and reduces mana cost of heals by 5%? I understand now that Holy Wrath is supposed to be the Tankadin's AE snap aggro that we've been asking for for a while, as a trigger-happy dps could easily pull a new add by accident if the first tick of consecration missed (I don't understand why they never fixed it so it couldn't miss).

One thing I am worried about is the new mana replenishment mechanic for Tanks. I have a feeling it'll be a bit screwy. Something along the lines of not restoring enough mana (to the point where you need to pop Divine Plea every cd), and when they buff it they think it restores too much, so they nerf it back down and it doesn't restore enough again, etc. I hope they get the balance right on this one, a mana-starved paladin is no better than a rage-starved warrior.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    cant wait to play campaign!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Saw the CE box at the gamestop store today i got nearby, along with thise trailer, can't wait to pick it up

Goodbye WoW forever. Hello new blizzard game.

I don't even play Starcraft 2 but that trailer just made my jaw completely drop.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    As everyone else has said: WoW stops excisting now, the awesome of Starcraft 2 is off the charts and into the next dimension.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    For being 2010, and Blizzard being who they are, the animation in that trailer was mediocre at best.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Quote Originally Posted by Lumocolor View Post
    Hasn't it been said many times that this is a World of Warcraft site? Whats with the SC2 on the front page?

Not really complaining about anything, but it has been stated multiple times and people have even gotten into trouble mentioning other games in the forums...lol
    Nerdrage of blizz fanboi on this forum comes only if you do 2 things: 1) commenting about paladins too op 2) if you write something about games which arent made by blizzard

That trailer was a disappointment. Looked like it was made 6 years ago. I'd expect better from Blizzard.

Deleted
    nice to see almost every action movie cliche in that intro.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wildi View Post
    we want diablo 3 not star crap 2.
    h8rs have dont to h8

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 04:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cema View Post
    Kerrigan : Father !
    Raynor : what .. ?
    Off-Voice : No queen rules forever my daughter !
    Raynor : wtf is that?
    Kerrigan : I see only darkness
    Raynor : urgh? It's noon guys
    Off Voice : Without their mistress command the restless Zerg will be an even greater danger
    Raynor : Ok I don't understand what's happening here but I'm sure you should talk to your friends and stop taking drugs
    i loled hard

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 04:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tang View Post
    Too bad SC2 isn't as cool as the trailer. :P

Well, maybe the campaign will be, who knows?
    h8rs have dont to h8

Deleted
    people are so.. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"....

1 - cliches SELL!!! look at avatar!!!! its a 2 and a half our WALKING CLICHE yet it sold and sold and sold and sold and sold... pll pay for cliches....

2- for the ones saying the animation sucked? i will just say this to you. YOU-ARE-FULL-OF-CRAP. and you are TROLLING.

the movie was epic... the animation was epic..... try watching it in HD... you most likely are so stupid that you watched it low res...