Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Quote Originally Posted by Breakthoven View Post
    He must be a pretty bad warrior...
    Orly?

This shows one of my first duels as priest, on PTR vs a equally geared warrior. I won 9/10 duels.

And I'm clicking.

15+ Year Old Account
    armory

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 08:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    Orly?

This shows one of my first duels as priest, on PTR vs a equally geared warrior. I won 9/10 duels.

And I'm clicking.
    Wait im NOT sure if you are serious, because: The war is either bad and fury specced. And you are clicking.

Quote Originally Posted by rainCZ View Post
    Wait im NOT sure if you are serious, because: The war is either bad and fury specced. And you are clicking.
    Might've met the op :P?

warrior - is the most silly and pathitic class, what can I say. just stop playing it! dont be so masochists. what a sence of this class? no unique, no damage (look at video with Shadowmourne in arena with warrior, and than look at video with Shadowmourne in arena with paladin, and you will feel it), no surviving, no self-healing, no control, no anti-control, no any assisting utilities, nothing. just a piece of meat. fix me, if I wrong.
    but ok. maybe they have some good damage. but only damage, thats it. nothing more.

- death knight (leveled him after warrior, and damn now I have some fun and realy can enjoy by this game)

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland View Post
    Orly?

And I'm clicking.
    That was pretty funny. Was it supposed to be serious?

Quote Originally Posted by rainCZ View Post
    armory

---------- Post added 2010-07-22 at 08:42 PM ----------

And from the looks of it, he doesnt even have the healing reduction talent.

I saw no MS debuff, no hamstring, no charging back to back like a douchebag... all I see is a terribad warrior.
    Just another random troll.

I've never had any problem in 1 v 1. Since I'm a human and have ICC heroic 25 gear It's easier to pwn. Even tho, I still have gotten my shadowmourne, that shit is pure ownage.
    "Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Never give up work. Work gives you meaning and purpose and life is empty without it. If you are lucky enough to find love, remember it is there and don't throw it away."
    — Stephen W. Hawking

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't warriors understand that they are Blizzards favourite child in a family of many kids? God, if he couldn't kill a healer (assuming the healer isn't an incredibly skilled player) as Arms, something is wrong, bubbles or not. MS, hamstrings, skillstorms, a fear, and not to mention unrelenting assault, assuming his reflexes are worth anything.
    As an Affliction Warlock, people don't seem to realise - the more of them there are, the harder I am to kill.