Thread: Two Questions.

Two Questions.

Alright here they come:

I've created a new UI without a minimap, how can I leave a queue for a battleground?

How can I make the bars for NeedToKnow go from left to right opposing to right to left?
    Also, how can I make a NTK bar go to the middle of the screen when there's a short duration left?

Or should I use PowerAuras instead of NTK? If yes, same questions apply for NTK, and more importantly, how can I make bars with Powerauras in general?

Help would be much appreciated!
    Last edited by Dephilia; 2010-07-22 at 07:19 AM.

Personally I would have just created some sort of toggle for the minimap, so it can be turned off or non-visible when required.
    Either way, the following script, which you could place in a macro and keybind should work.

/script LeaveBattlefield()
    NeedToKnow does not offer orientation options, nor does it offer the moving of a bar in a bossmod style.
    It can do some sort of blinking effect, though something I have not played around much with, so cannot comment much.

PowerAuras is for images/icons only, there is no feature for the creation of bars.

Alright then, look like I'll be getting rid of NTK, and just making PowerAura icons/timers instead

Deleted
    Comp was right on the script part.
    And there is a way to change the orientation of NeedToKnow but you'd be editting the source code of the addon which I can recommend not to do if you're unexperienced with it.