Enh, Shaman Professions

Hi,

I recently started a enh. Shaman and I'm wondering what's the best profession for an enh. Shaman?

I already have Alchemy, JC, Engineering and Tailoring on 450 with my other characters.

cheers

JC/engi or JC/BS

I prefer engi over BS though

ouch. that's a lot of work for my mining alt.
    And I can still remember the pain the ass, leveling engineering xD

if it helps, you only need to get to 400 engi. but the haste to gloves are very nice. although the rocket boots lose a little value if we're getting the passive 15% speed in cata, hopefully we are though.

Also, I'm not sure how much gold you have, but it only cost me about 7-8k to level engi and JC to 400

Thanks for your advice.
    I'm not poor but I've saved some gold for eplic flying - that's it.
    Around 6-7k overall. So buying these items is not possible.
    (besides that a stack of mithril bar costs about 90g on my server and there are just 2 stacks per week in the AH)

You have your answer. JC/Eng or JC/BS are your best options. If you don't want to mine that much and you refuse to buy the mats then I don't know what to tell you.

But, honestly, if you powerlevel JC to 450 you'll be able to make back most of your money in a week anyway. It makes gold all on its own.

if you're wanting cheap go for herb/alchemy. They can also make tons of gold. Not the max dps setup, but not a bad choice either.