Sandals of Consecration

Got these on the cheap last night. Im an arcane mage in need of a feet upgrade in the worst way. Should i sell these for a decent profit and pick up the deathfrost boots or use these? I dont need the hit from the deathfrost but didnt know if the spirit for the molten armor glyph would be worth just using the sandals. TIA

you should sell them and forget about crafted boots forever. they are garbage for mages. go raid n get better boots. TOC 25 off anub hs good ones and the BIS's are ICC 25 off fester.

My advice, if you don't raid a lot or you have very bad luck with rolls keep the boots, if you need the money do what you want but those are the best boots you can have for arcane without raiding.

These are the ones from ToC 25 Sandals of the Mourning Widow and Plague Scientist's Boots from Fester ICC 25.

cheers!

Thats the thing, i dont raid. At least not yet. I got into a guild recently that is about to start an 10 man ICC group but i really have no experience at all. I just want to be well prepared for when i start.

I dont really need the gold and i figure that these are way better than the ilvl 219 boots im wearing now. wouldnt have bought them if i didnt get a good deal.

anyways, thanks for the advice guys

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep them. Be the best you can for when you start your raid.

Who cares about WoW gold anyway.