15+ Year Old Account

Do you think Blizz Should add.....

The cosmetic tab like they have in Lotro?

where you can have a set of cosmetic gear(Gear that doesn't give stats or anything) and wear it, While still maintaining all the stats from your main gear?

right now, the cosmetic stuff in WoW is pretty useless because no one really ever wears it because it just nerfs their stats. if used in dungeons and stuff. and most people who idle in cities dont bother wearing cosmetic clothing.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm 100% against a cosmetic tab as described here: if you're wearing a piece of gear, it should LOOK like that piece of gear - not like something completely different. The idea of a warrior in full 277 T10 gear looking like he's wearing the little black dress from the love fool holiday just seems stupid to me.

With that said, I'm 100% FOR the ability to change the COLOR of gear. Say, tailors/leatherworkers/blacksmiths can recolor your gear. You have blue tier gear and don't like it? Recolor!

I'm against this as well. All the content gear is synonymous with each other anyhow anymore(which I would like to see changed, but still kept like enough to match). If you just want cosmetic gear, go get it.