1 holy paladin
    1 Resto druid
    1 Arcane Mage
    1 Marks Hunter
    1 Ret Paladin
    1 Afflic Warlock or Shadow Priest
    1 Elemental Shaman with a Resto offspec
    1 Frost DK (DPS)

Problem is, I am having a tough time deciding what to fill the last spot with. So far I have thought about a Fury Warrior, Rogue, or Kitty, but I can't really reach any conclusion that I am fully comfortable with, and just need a few other opinions. Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    rouge for traps

15+ Year Old Account
    a combat rogue would supply you with the physical % debuff and a very powerful misdirect.

"Friends don't let friends be gnomes."

Combat rogue, because we rock. And that stuff they said.

10+ Year Old Account
    looks like it will be a rogue then. Thanks for the input, if any other ideas are set forth, I would appreciate them

yeah, you don't have anyone to sunder that's the main buff i see your missing so a rogue would work well and would be someone to use the leather gear

Fury Warrior if they're geared. Our DPS is insane in H ICC25 gear.

I'd consider a demo lock for demonic pact. That would buff all your healers, your afflic lock/SP, mage, and ele shaman

Either a rogue or fury warrior, whichever class your have access to a more skilled player of.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mut. Rogue or Fury Warrior. Just take the one with better gear.

You've already got 10 people listed there.. o.O

2 tanks: Pally/Dk
    3 "heals": Pally, shaman, druid
    5 dps: 1) lock/spriest 2) ret 3) frost dk 4) mage 5) hunter

Deleted
    Feral druid another battleress, innertavate and the +5% crit chance to all melee is quite sweet

Deleted
    1 Blood DK (tank)
    1 Frost DK (DPS)
    The blood dk has the +10% to raid AP buff and the frost dk has +20% haste
    so its a melee dps = ret/feral/warrior/rogue. U dont need ret coz u already have 3 palas, u dont need feral druid coz they suck and you already got 1 for buffz DONT FLAME ME, warrior is cool for the buffs but there will be a fight for the weapons and armor between the ret and the frost dk and putting a warrior will make it impossible to get gear... so rogue should be better coz of better survivability/trap disarm/no1 needing on gear/insert something here. ALL DONE.

P.S. We rogues should help eachother ^^ hope you get invited... brofist
    Last edited by mmocc343221345; 2010-07-23 at 09:00 PM.

Deleted
    so its a melee dps = ret/feral/warrior/rogue. U dont need ret coz u already have 3 palas, u dont need feral druid coz they suck and you already got 1 for buffz DONT FLAME ME, warrior is cool for the buffs but there will be a fight for the weapons and armor between the ret and the frost dk and putting a warrior will make it impossible to get gear... so rogue should be better coz of better survivability/trap disarm/no1 needing on gear/insert something here. ALL DONE.
    First: kitty druids can do awesome dps if skilled.
    Second: retri palas provides repli and +3% crit chance on target

Fail attempt at trollin' tbh... I may sound like a jerk, /care

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Building a 10 man HM icc core, and so far it looks like this-
    1 Prot Paladin
    1 Blood DK (tank)
    1 holy paladin
    1 Resto druid
    1 Arcane Mage
    1 Marks Hunter
    1 Ret Paladin
    1 Frost DK (DPS)

Problem is, I am having a tough time deciding what to fill the last spot with. So far I have thought about a Fury Warrior, Rogue, or Kitty, but I can't really reach any conclusion that I am fully comfortable with, and just need a few other opinions. Thanks.
    There is a 30% active buff unless you are not planning on using this buff which I don't see you mentioning then it doesn't matter you can bring 10 druids honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by BlindPig View Post
    I'd consider a demo lock for demonic pact. That would buff all your healers, your afflic lock/SP, mage, and ele shaman
    what? I dont even..

Quote Originally Posted by Dethh View Post
    There is a 30% active buff unless you are not planning on using this buff which I don't see you mentioning then it doesn't matter you can bring 10 druids honestly.
    ^this. Setup dps wise, doesn't really matter.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zomglol View Post
    ^this. Setup dps wise, doesn't really matter.
    It doesn't matter right for 9/12...then it matters again. Every scrap counts for Prof., Sindry, and LK.

Disarming traps is not necessary for the raid so it doesn't have to be a rogue. A Fury Warrior is good too, but always remember to bring the player not the class. You do have 10 ppl listed like others have said so I don't know what spot you're going to drop. From my experience in ICC Heroics I would go with the Spriest over the Lock for the Vamp Embrace heals as it helps on fights like BQ. Lock has a SS but you shouldn't rely on things like a SS or Brez to get fights down. Better yet if that Spriest has a Healing off-spec for Heroic Professor and have them spec'd into the Speedy Bubble as it will help with dodging the Orange Ooze. Just let the Shamman stay Ele for that fight. The Spriest also brings another Replen in addition to the Ret which your casters and healers will really like.

The Frost DK seems to be the spot to change, he has the nice Melee buff but he could also be switched out for an Unholy DK to give the Spell Damage buff to the casters and a Fury would give you Sunders. But again, bring the player not the class as each will have some benefit to bring to the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    Building a 10 man HM icc core, and so far it looks like this-
    1 Prot Paladin
    1 Blood DK (tank)
    1 holy paladin
    1 Resto druid
    1 Arcane Mage
    1 Marks Hunter
    1 Ret Paladin
    1 Frost DK (DPS)
    well, you listed 10.. so i take it your switching someone out?
    if thats the case, id ditch the frost DK or ret pally and pick up a rogue or a kitty.

keep the lock over the S.priest imo, and ele sham with resto os is nice to have around :P

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by Inciniratore View Post
    what? I dont even..
    what is hard to understand? or are u just retarded and like to try and troll ppl?
    Last edited by tanked; 2010-07-23 at 09:45 PM.