Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Dumping The Warrior!

So I finally got my warrior geared in top pvp/pve gear and was excited to start doing some BG's and WG. Wow, what a mistake! In BG's I find myself in the graveyard most of the time. In WG, I keep getting taken out by almost every other class, even though I out gear them by about 700 points. It turns out that even though I spent 6 times as much time gearing my toon, that warriors have been nerfed to balance around heals and that they are only good with a healer. So I then started asking for a pocket healer in trade and my forum blog, but have had no luck. Every BG I try asking if I could have a pocket healer, with no answer as well. Any other warriors see a problem with this? Hmmm...maybe that is why there are fewer and fewer warriors in wow.....

wait until you see a warlock

10+ Year Old Account
    Gear =/= Skill
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    Gear =/= Skill
    I keep hearing that from other classes. It appears that warriors require you to spend way more time to get the best gear to be competitive, while other classes can roll in blues. I would not have much of a problem with the exception that even with warriors having top gear, they have been nerfed into oblivion and still need a full-time healer. Sounds balanced!

Armory link.
    Yes you are still the worst moderator on these forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by mistuhbull View Post
    So unless you have a source besides your rectum, we'd appreciate if you didn't spread misinformation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EFG View Post
    Gear =/= Skill
    Exactly, you need to learn how to play your class and understand what other classes are doing and how to counter them.

However, Warriors alone in a BG are one of the worst classes, especially in BG teaming up with healers is needed. In 1v1 you should be fine. In arena, team with a good pala or druid and you should have great fun, in BGs a healer is a must have.

Also make sure to have all the macro's for stance dancing, spell reflecting etc.

Look, someone thinking that when he highers his GS his pvp skill increases.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightowl55 View Post
    I keep hearing that from other classes. It appears that warriors require you to spend way more time to get the best gear to be competitive, while other classes can roll in blues. I would not have much of a problem with the exception that even with warriors having top gear, they have been nerfed into oblivion and still need a full-time healer. Sounds balanced!
    Bullshit, any class without gear is shit.

I remember seeing some shadowmourne and 2.2k+ rating warrior that couldn't do shit in a BG. I can't understand how people get that kind of gear and can't kill some random noobs like me in BGs. Maybe he wasn't in the best mood or something. He had like 1 kill and 4 deaths.

Deleted
    Do you have EVEN any small idea what will happen if warriors have some self-heal?

Quote Originally Posted by Loop View Post
    Do you have EVEN any small idea what will happen if warriors have some self-heal?
    You mean that might be able to particpate in BG's and WG without hanging out in the graveyard....yeah sounds scary...

Quote Originally Posted by FatMF View Post
    I remember seeing some shadowmourne and 2.2k+ rating warrior that couldn't do shit in a BG. I can't understand how people get that kind of gear and can't kill some random noobs like me in BGs. Maybe he wasn't in the best mood or something. He had like 1 kill and 4 deaths.
    That or shadowmourne is one of those weapon that instantly makes you a KoS target.

Um, wait... you said, top gear. I didn't see even a single heroic mode item somehow. How is it a "top" gear if it's not top gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Bleed View Post
    Exactly, you need to learn how to play your class and understand what other classes are doing and how to counter them.

However, Warriors alone in a BG are one of the worst classes, especially in BG teaming up with healers is needed. In 1v1 you should be fine. In arena, team with a good pala or druid and you should have great fun, in BGs a healer is a must have.

Also make sure to have all the macro's for stance dancing, spell reflecting etc.
    This is the truth.. This seems more like a case of having to learn more.. Rather than your class being ''nerfed''

Quote Originally Posted by volescue View Post
    That or shadowmourne is one of those weapon that instantly makes you a KoS target.
    Nah, even if he'd be zerged nonstop, he'd be able to nuke down few people, best avaliable gear isn't a joke afterall. But he had exactly 1 kill by the end of the match, and he was in since the beginning.

Maybe it was his grandmother playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the prot spec your PvP spec? is so i say hello to a fellow prot pvp warrior and goodbye because you dont know how to play it properly and you put a bad name to use for not knowing how to learn your class/spec. BTW, you need to fix ur prot pvp spec, its terrabad...
    Last edited by Sovietcake; 2010-07-22 at 05:05 PM.
    Prot for life!

i smell a troll: and considering the fact that i have a geared warrior who PvPs, and face rapes everyone, im thinking you're just bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    res?