Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Forsaken wanted to defeat the LK.
    Their goal is succeed. They can R.I.P. now. Those that they fight against are their heirs ffs.

---------- Post added 2010-07-23 at 08:38 AM ----------

So lets say that some of those undeads that were killed by the forsaken didn't like it.
    Lets say that they don't wanna serve Sylvannas and actually hate her for what she did to them.
    Lets say that they act in a rebellious way towards the forsaken.
    Lets say that they wanna form a new faction with a new leader to extinguish the forsaken.
    They call it wewilltakerevengeforourdeathsandthenrestinpeacesotherewontbeanymorescourgeandundeads.

Quote Originally Posted by Krinos View Post
    Lilian Voss is part of the new Forsaken ..... she wasn't mind controlled . It took her father trying to kill her to make her finally join the Forsaken ... Therefore she isn't mind controlling new Forsaken proven by the very quest you are spouting .
    Lilian Voss went rogue the moment you wake her up from undeath. How do you know she wouldn't be mind controlled if she had stayed in Forsaken territory? She ran out of Brill the moment she woke up before any Forsaken officials could catch her. She's not even part of the Forsaken government. She's in hiding from them and doing whatever she pleases answering to no one.

Deleted
    Hmm... isn't the biggest difference between the Lichking and Sylvanas that Sylvanas didn't get her power from Kil'jaeden whereas Nerz'ul did. Shouldn't that count for a big difference?

Quote Originally Posted by Fajer View Post
    Hmm... isn't the biggest difference between the Lichking and Sylvanas that Sylvanas didn't get her power from Kil'jaeden whereas Nerz'ul did. Shouldn't that count for a big difference?
    We're not talking about powers here, we're talking about her morality.

Yeah, they both control the risen undead. That's a given now.

All-though forsaken do have the original freed-from-lichking that aren't being controlled. Also Sylvannas does it in a lighter way, she doesn't torture souls of the defeated, she has no frostmourne that traps souls and tortures them for eternity

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krinos View Post
    -snip-
    I hated the idea of a conversation anyways, why would they talk about it nicely when the farmers are going to be angrier than a fury warrior? and why would the farmer look at it from the enemies point of view?

Yeah, look it up, the ressurected farmers are what turns the tide of battle, before the ressurecting happened the alliance was winning, then the reinforcements for the forsaken arrived in the form of new undead, and that they attacked the forsaken is no excuse for making the farmers attack them.
    And the rest of that sentence is just fail, first of all if someone cuts your foot of and says "Don't bitch i lost my in the war!", he's still going to have cut your foot off.

and as i said, the farmers were a diversion, sent to draw the attention of the forsaken while the main alliance force advanced through the city to take the forsaken off guard, the tactic worked brilliantly until the forsaken started ressurecting the farmers.

And the reason the alliance withdrew is because otherwise they would have died, and gotten ressurected as new forsaken, so if they had stayed, they wouldn't have made the deaths of the farmers mean something, they would have made it even worse. And withdrawing from a battle when you take casualties isn't something that's looked down upon, it's called reteating, that's a tactic.

Well, they were winning using their flanking strategy until the forsaken got a massive boost in numbers and the alliance fell back to prevent an even bigger boost to their numers and a lot of unnecessary death.

Well, in these people's eyes, they are undead, a cursed and painfull existance, when some undead under the lich king broke free they immediately attacked the Lich kings undead under impossible odds, because their alredy dead, they have nothing to loose.

Quote Originally Posted by BruhnDK View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/search.p...rchid=13702062

I don't see any thread denying (or even discussing) the similarities between Sylvanas and the Lich King, Yes, there is a lot of speculation threads about this but none of them actually discusses this point of view

You'd be surprised.
    I am not denying there might be a big lot of persuasion involved, including death threats, but I am also certain until proof of the contrary that Sylvanas is not denying anyone of their mind or free will
    Threatening people with death or with anything, for that matter, is denying them their free will. It creates a situation where they must serve you without question and is no different from what the Lich King did. He tortured people into his service and Sylvanas appears to be doing the same exact thing to Koltira at the conclusion of the Andorhal quest-chain. She raises the dead against their will and enslaves them using threats and violence...She's becoming what she hates the most.