Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Maybe we will get lucky and see Saurfang and Crowley go out together in a Broxigar style last-stand, and then of course Varian and Garrosh can blame each other for their deaths. Or is this too much like Wrath-Gate?
    How did the proto-plankton solve the math problem?

"Algae"-braically of course!
    All proceeds/awards/hate-mail for avatar go to Michael Vega and his character Jam!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlisa View Post
    Maybe we will get lucky and see Saurfang and Crowley go out together in a Broxigar style last-stand, and then of course Varian and Garrosh can blame each other for their deaths. Or is this too much like Wrath-Gate?
    Why crowley?

Quote from the Saurfang Facts page on WoWWiki:
    "The Graymane Wall wasn't shattered by neither The Cataclysm nor the orcs gunship. It was because Saurfang heared about Crowley fist cleaves and cleaved him. The result was Crowley blown all the way to Darnassus and the trees were all burned at the process, creating the Worgen District."
    He is probably in Uldum or Twilight Highlands..
    Everything that is,is alive

-This Signature was made by Geekissexy,The Signature Master.

The intro to Cat should be Saurfang jumping into Deathwing's mouth. Only to jump out again in time to cleave him in half in the grand finale.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Why crowley?
    /shrug seems to be becoming the new Saurfang off the Alliance due to his ability to cleave with his fist.

All proceeds/awards/hate-mail for avatar go to Michael Vega and his character Jam!

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraluin View Post
    if the unlikely rumors are in fact correct, then it has gone too far blizzard. you can't just come and friggin kill all the old honorable horde heroes in such minor ways. if he were to deadly wound deathwing in the final battle ok. but not by motherf****ng suicide
    Dude, chill. He's not going to commit suicide, that's just player based speculation. Player based speculation is right about 2% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Why crowley?
    He's the new Alliance answer to Saurfang! Didn't you know? All he had to do was fistcleave some worgen trash mobs too.

EDIT:
    /shrug seems to be becoming the new Saurfang off the Alliance due to his ability to cleave with his fist.
    The thing I find most funny when it gets down to the Saurfang vs. Crowley debates is when people say "Saurfang can't cleave with his fists, so Crowley is more awesome!" My response to that, how do you know Saurfang can't cleave with his fists? He's never been a situation without his axe and the only time Crowley does is at the start. From then on he has a sword.

For all anyone knows, Saurfang could have only a loincloth on and still be able to do whirlwind attacks using only his tusks.

But that's just fan-speculation in itself as well.
    Last edited by willjones410; 2010-07-22 at 10:11 PM.

If he ever did die...
    He'd probably go out in a blaze of glory, slicing Deathwing's chin off with his finger tips or something awesome.
    Then he'll have a memorial built on top of Crowley, so he can forever carry the weight of defeat at never out-cleaving Varok Saurfang.
    Metzen wrote both Thrall AND Garrosh... how do you feel now fanbois?

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post
    EDIT:

The thing I find most funny when it gets down to the Saurfang vs. Crowley debates is when people say "Saurfang can't cleave with his fists, so Crowley is more awesome!" My response to that, how do you know Saurfang can't cleave with his fists? He's never been a situation without his axe and the only time Crowley does is at the start. From then on he has a sword.

For all anyone knows, Saurfang could have only a loincloth on and still be able to do whirlwind attacks using only his tusks.

Nothing is better than Saurfang, but Crowley is better than nothing, therefore Crowley is better than Saurfang. >;3

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410 View Post

We already had a hero to match Saurfang. Blizzard just turned him neutral because they hate us.

Bolvar fist-cleaved Dragons. Literally. He wasn't missing a sword, either...he just didn't use it.

He needed to kill fast and swords too slow! (1 internetz to anyone who gets the reference).
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

15+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang is all about Honor.

He wouldn't commit Suicide, which is very dishonorable.

Nothing is better than Saurfang, but Crowley is better than nothing, therefore Crowley is better than Saurfang. >;3
    De Logic! It Critted Me! 0_O

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    We already had a hero to match Saurfang. Blizzard just turned him neutral because they hate us.

Bolvar fist-cleaved Dragons. Literally. He wasn't missing a sword, either...he just didn't use it.

He needed to kill fast and swords too slow! (1 internetz to anyone who gets the reference).
    Bolvar became neutral? Since when? Because he stood side by side with Younger Saurfang and fought against the Scourge with him instead of turning and yelling "HORDE!!! RAWR!!!"? Or is it because he became the new lich king? I hardly think any of those constitute "going neutral". His current status brings him closer to being dead.

saurfang will come back with a vengance.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wonder if he can like kick cleave. because that would be so much cooler than fist cleave

honor... no matter how dire the situation is, never forsake it!
    top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

He'll come back half way thru Cata when Garrosh is again questioning himself and he'll say something like "I told you I would kill you before you returned the Horde to its dark days, yet now you lead them to glory. You are your fathers son, My Warchief." And then help him lead the Horde.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    or maybe he says. dude i mistyped, i forgot the "not" and then he cleaves garrosh in not 3 but 7 parts

top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    Saurfang is all about Honor.

He wouldn't commit Suicide, which is very dishonorable.
    IRL, whether or not it's honorable is a cultural issue. I can imagine there may be instances in which it's the honorable thing to do in the Warcraft universe, but I'm hedged on whether or not the Orcs would subscribe to that belief.
    Signature? Feck!

Quote Originally Posted by Goeres View Post
    An Orc like Saurfang would never comit suicide, not possible.. at all.

I'm sure he strives to have his life ended like a true orcish war hero, much like his son and his brother Broxigar.
    Yeah, I agree. It's not very likely that a warrior, from a warrior culture would commit suicide just because his son died, especially since his son died honorably.

I don't think it's cultural to orcs mourn their sons dead in battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Avin1973 View Post
    I don't think it's cultural to orcs mourn their sons dead in battle.
    It wasn't really a glorious battle that the orcs praise their dead for though, it was a death that was twisted by the Lich King. Saurfang would have sung songs if his son was truly dead after the Wrath Gate. but then he had to watch the twisted body and soul of his son die before his own eyes. Even an orc would mourn that.
    I just want to say, that I just want to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    if people really get into the lore, they will notice how dark and horrible the sotry of warcraft really is. if it was painted less colorfull people would cry, often

top 3 bands of all time:
    1. depeche mode
    2. pet shop boys
    3. new order