Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    I haven't any such person to do this with...
    is it because you're an ugly ginger

Deleted
    My husband will be playing Cata with me..... if he quit I'd quit as well though.

My brother isn't that excited about Cataclysm.

But he will be when he sees me playing it, dammit.

Same here D':

10+ Year Old Account
    No gf to play with but right hand and left hand enjoy playing wow so they will be around for cataclysm ...

15+ Year Old Account
    my friends quit after TBC, and I wouldn't want my GF to play WoW

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel your pain 'Mon.
    Da Voodoo not be welcoming us.
    Dawwwwwww

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My gf does not know what is world of warcraft. Btw found out yesterday that my guildie lives 20 meters away from me and another lives about 2 kilometers away. Pretty cool imo. And yeah, all my friends will be playing in cataclysm. One of them quit until cataclysm comes.
    Last edited by Gameroon; 2010-07-23 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sno View Post
    i didn't bother reading the OP, it's most likly just some shitty thread debating as to how gearscore is good/bad or a comparison to skill again

Quote Originally Posted by Gish View Post
    my friends quit after TBC, and I wouldn't want my GF to play WoW
    Same with me!
    Everytime you whine, blizzard lags a server.

my bf might quit but i for sure wont (and if i have anything to do with it he wont either >.<)

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

my gf just hate this damn freaking game that takes me away from her :P

My cousin is quitting lolz and he is the one who brought me to this game. Damn.

Deleted
    Guess I might be playing with a couple of long-time wow friends, but nothing of the relationship sort. My GF isn't the gamer sort, but hey, I never let WoW get in the way of our relationship anyways :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nørf View Post
    My boyfriend and I have both quit, we found that life is a billion times better after playing for 5 years straight without breaks.
    Congrats man. I didn't see the damage it was doing to my former relationship before it was too late. We both played, and ignored each-other and any problems much more frequently.

Sucked, hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dusttoes View Post
    ... play WoW with you during Cataclysm, or are they quitting like my girlfriend is....

I dunno how to convince her to keep playing, I might just have to choke a bitch.
    You seem like a selfish piece of crap.
    You want to convince her to keep playing for your own sake, not her.

Deleted
    My super hot model wife will only quit when I tell her to. We can't wait for Cataclysm.

Quote Originally Posted by reyina View Post
    my boyfriend can't play as much anymore because he has a JOB.

what a lame ass, right?

he's also become quite disenchanted with wow as of late, but i'm hoping having all sorts of exciting new things in the xpac will change that.
    I remember when I was on internship for 32 hours a week, I didn't felt like playing WoW after coming home from 8 hours of work. But then again, I also had to do the laundry or some other household thingy. So maybe if you do all the household, then he might want to play more xD
    /Zetsumei

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    my friend are gonna skip university for a week after cata is launched, of course i wouldnt do that because i care too much about my education than to skip a week to play a game.. though im really excited
    yes it's better to go at the uni, and learn almost nothing because you're thinking 100% of the time about the game.

i'm glad i didn't start playing a mmo while i was still at school

My girlfriend doesn't play WoW. In fact, she doesn't exactly enjoy the fact that I play it...

So, no, she won't be playing Cata with me.

Ive convinced my girlfriend to start playing when she gets her income back. So around september.

I'm probably gonna RAF her up. Not sure. I kinda want her to do it the hard way, just to see if she got what it takes. I hate it when people RAF others up, then they quit because it's boring without even trying any kind of raid or anything.

OT: I hope she sticks around to see Cataclysm once it hits. She has no idea about the lore and whatnot around wow, so she has no clue about the Cataclysm.

I'd love to see her face when she suddenly logs in to a ripped Azeroth. xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Seriously this. I'm a high-speed, low-drag, supah-healah. Doling out the feel-goods LIKE A BAWS, keeping everyone shiny, happy and cool. Staying on top of my game, even in a combat situati....THERE'S THAT DAMN GROUNDHOG AGAIN!!!