Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

How much is it buy the 310%??

hey everyone

How much is it buy the 310% mount in cataclysm? A screenshot would be nice if possible beta testers!!

0_o you can buy a 310% mount now?

Deleted
    No, please noooooo!

10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy the ability to ride all of your flyers at that speed. I hate it personally

I don't believe it's implemented yet and I think it's more a of a, "I HAS ONE 310% MOUNT NOW ALL MAH OTHER ONES MOVE FASTER TOO."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabbic
    Hello and also one greeting to each and all,I play Mage class. Whoa I am freaking wild man. My friend if a huntear when I watch it I alway think about this. What makes a hunter Great. How can he do it. And it will be hard. Ever one else is going to get new spells so wat about the hunter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electromatt View Post
    ruh roh, sorry i just finished masturbating, cant use english correctly.

I heard in cata you are able to buy the riding skill to make all of your mounts 310% if you have a 310% mount already.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollarsign View Post
    0_o you can buy a 310% mount now?
    You can buy the new 310% riding skill for all of your mounts if you allready have at least one of the exisitng 310% mounts. As far as I know, it's not implemented in the current beta build.

Yeah last btw....but at least I know now for sure it's not buyable at the moment.

Please let this be the last one of the REAL achievement rewards i dont have it, but i look and admire people who do have it....

Quote Originally Posted by Scyo View Post
    You can buy the new 310% riding skill for all of your mounts if you allready have at least one of the exisitng 310% mounts. As far as I know, it's not implemented in the current beta build.
    The last Blizzard said on this that I saw was that if you already had a 310% mount all your 280%s will be upgraded free, and if you don't have a 310% you'll have to buy the skill to get this upgrade. There was a big thread argument about this because of people failing at reading comprehension a while back, but yeah, thats what they confimed it as.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rantus View Post
    The last Blizzard said on this that I saw was that if you already had a 310% mount all your 280%s will be upgraded free, and if you don't have a 310% you'll have to buy the skill to get this upgrade. There was a big thread argument about this because of people failing at reading comprehension a while back, but yeah, thats what they confimed it as.
    Ah ok, never read about that. Do you have a link to the source?

Oh god the skill which raises all the mount speed 280%s into 310%.. Not good. Why then collect the Unique mounts with 310%?

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmad View Post
    Oh god the skill which raises all the mount speed 280%s into 310%.. Not good. Why then collect the Unique mounts with 310%?
    Because they look amazing. To be perfectly honest, how big of a difference is that 30%? And even then, think about it, I bet there are some mounts you would be happy to use, if only they were as fast as your 310% mount.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the key word there is "unique". -_-;

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they are still some of the coolest looking mounts in the game?

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

um probably because the ones with 310% already have amazing models and the 280% dont?
    lol 4 of us posted the same thing at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    Im pretty sure that thats not yet implemented, but when i got to the flight trainer in orgrimmar, theres a skill for wolf training, horse training, raptor training etc. I have no clue what they plan on doing with this :P

Deleted
    I'm with Herecius. Those 30% more do not make a big deal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cuz I worked my ass off doing achements/stuff for it....
    socials
    TikTok flanleet | YouTube/Twitter/Instagram flan1337

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm quite pleased with this as not everyone is able to achieve a 310% mount, especially those that are more casual and not in the top raiding guilds of each server or don't take the time to do certain achievements. This allows everyone to be at equal flying speed regardless of their advancement in the game so nobody has to feel jealous of other players.

The speed difference isn't really that huge anyway. Only about 8% relative to each other (410% vs 380%).

I mean i got several 310% mounts now; but I still often pop into my Gyrocopter. I prefer small mounts and the gyro is still awesome.
    Although now that I got the Frostbrood Vanquisher mount I usually fly around with that.