Thread: Feral PvP

Feral PvP

I've been recently starting to pvp as feral. I love it but i've been getting a few resists on key spells such as cyclone. I'm trying to do arena and it hasn't costed me a win yet but i'm wonder if spell pen softcapping for nature resist (76) is a viable or recommended thing to do.

I'm also not sure about how and when to use savage roar in pvp. I've seen vids where some ferals use it, some use it randomly when they can (someone is gonnna die) or they just don't bother.

Any advice would be lovely.

yes.. go for 75 spell pen (gemms + cloak ench).. you don't have any frost/shadow spells so higher spell pen isn't of much use

If you are going full PvP set, or you have 3 blue sockets, I would use (3) 25 spell pen gems there and save the enchant for shadow armor.

If you are doing any DPS in cat form you want Savage Roar up. It is top priority, you usually want to use any amount of combo points to get it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Woogs View Post
    If you are going full PvP set, or you have 3 blue sockets, I would use (3) 25 spell pen gems there and save the enchant for shadow armor.

If you are doing any DPS in cat form you want Savage Roar up. It is top priority, you usually want to use any amount of combo points to get it up.
    Be careful with a 1cp roar, it always seems to run shorter than I think :/
    Last edited by Cruxidus; 2010-07-24 at 02:11 PM. Reason: quote