French government's next target?

If Boubille or any other French denizen would enlighten us firsthand, I was curious if the government was coming up with any new laws detailing the requirement for female characters (except dwarves) to un-check the hide helm feature for the new 5-man armor in the beta.

10+ Year Old Account
    Attempted humor, is failed humor.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    The except dwarves part made me lol.

6/10

i c wut u did thar...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    In short, go back to heroics, farm some t10, get hit capped, learn to gem, get real professions, read the sticky, then delete your toon, mail me your gold, and pick up Aion.

Deleted
    Troll harder, although I hate what the French have done. Seriously, if someone is wearing a burka for religious reasons, they're going to be wearing full dress as well, and considering how long and easy to trip over it is I doubt the French police force would have any trouble apprehending criminals wearing it.

I just hope my government (UK) doesn't get any ideas.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it.

Pussified shit.

What will happen? They will wear their clothes Chadoor-style instead of Burka-style. And all the butthurt Q_Q'ers in Real Life will start Q_Q'ing again because they are afraid.

Be and let be, not everyone is a terrorist.

And now stop the debating, people will start to flame each other which is against the forum-rules.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perapsam View Post
    Seriously, if someone is wearing a burka for religious reasons, they're going to be wearing full dress as well, and considering how long and easy to trip over it is I doubt the French police force would have any trouble apprehending criminals wearing it.
    The problem is that you can't see their faces, not that they get away easily :')

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickwickman View Post
    Pussified shit.

What will happen? They will wear their clothes Chadoor-style instead of Burka-style. And all the butthurt Q_Q'ers in Real Life will start Q_Q'ing again because they are afraid.

Be and let be, not everyone is a terrorist.

And now stop the debating, people will start to flame each other which is against the forum-rules.
    I can't help but find that Burqa creepy. It reminds me of Subject Delta from Bioshock 2

Actually very clever. GG.
    News | Forum Guidelines | MMO Champion IRC | Free Games List
    Playing: Guild Wars 2 | APB: Reloaded
    -I don't care what the next expansion is about, as long as the story is dark and rich so I can refer to it as Chocolate WoW.

Although the question of whether Burkas are good is a controversial issue, i am actually quite pleased with the french government. Not because of what they did, but because they did go through with it. They are telling the world that they are not afraid to tell people what is, and is not acceptable and not afraid of threats from terrorists or extremists. You can't be a government if you have no power over your denizens. After all if you go to saudi arabia, they impose their laws on us. Respect is a two way system my friend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badreapr View Post
    Although the question of whether Burkas are good is a controversial issue, i am actually quite pleased with the french government. Not because of what they did, but because they did go through with it. They are telling the world that they are not afraid to tell people what is, and is not acceptable and not afraid of threats from terrorists or extremists. You can't be a government if you have no power over your denizens. After all if you go to saudi arabia, they impose their laws on us. Respect is a two way system my friend.
    kinda sounds like your saying that everyone with a burka=terrorist ...

also does it not mean they ARE afraid of terrorist if they have to push something like a dress code on there ppl?

but what ever...french are fun to watch there like goblins you never now what crazy thing there going to do next...and it never turns out good...

OP: i hope they do just for the lols.
    im trap in this bullshit this routine of life. they build us all up just to tear us all down.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_fruit
    "its like my tongue on LSD"

15+ Year Old Account
    Locked. Not giving a reason, it should be clear why I am locking this.
    Dawwwwwww