Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!good god keep the mane

Looks like scooby doo -_-

O well, as long as they keep the ''ferocious'' look availlable, i don't care.

This one looks like a dog...

It'll most likely just be a customization option or something... snout options or w/e.

Deleted
    I'm not sure I will make a female worgen if this stays ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vail View Post
    Gnoll's look a lot more like Hyenas than dogs to me, though even though Hyenas aren't canine they do resemble them, which is why so many people assume they are canine... So I suppose either interpretation is valid. o.O
    The funny thing is Hyenas are actually distantly related to cats and mongooses. You wouldn't guess that just by looking at them.
    It was the expansion of fire... the expansion of destruction... the expansion we took back what was ours. It was the expansion of rebirth... the expansion of great sadness... the expansion of pain... and the expansion of joy. It was a new age. It was the end of history. It was the expansion everything changed. The expansion is Cataclysm. The place: Azeroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninbyo View Post
    The funny thing is Hyenas are actually distantly related to cats and mongooses. You wouldn't guess that just by looking at them.
    The more you know, because knowledge is power!

I like it. Not too savage, not too tame.

I think Worgen look great. They don't need tails. Damnit, just because they are worgen doesn't necessarily mean they need a tail >.>

All I would want is for them to have a different running animation, I just can't stand the current one to be honest, it screams ''IM A BIG BADDIE, FEER MEHHHH!!!!111111'' instead of the sprinting on all-fours the original Worgen had. Which I loved more

Is it aimed to catch furry lovers? Dear Blizz, just keep with the wolf like option. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    I think Worgen look great. They don't need tails. Damnit, just because they are worgen doesn't necessarily mean they need a tail >.>
    You're right the current models don't, their back is more straight. The older models were more hunched over and looked like they needed the extra balance.

Is this not just the old model with the new skin?

I prefer the new models overall.

PM Signature Requests: Closed / Queue: 0 / My Work! / Tutorial!

Quote Originally Posted by writhe666 View Post
    This one looks like a dog...
    Dogs are pretty much what happens when you mix wolves and humans though! On that note, I hope they introduce a poodle hairstyle for Worgen.

When have werewolves ever had tails?

10+ Year Old Account
    that's a focking mastiff, it seem more like a dog thana wolf...i think fanboys just ruined they chance to have a really good looking char. complaining and all they get just a dog version of the same "anime" wolf they had.

this is sad D:

just hope it to be fake or something

Deleted
    Yeh, he looks like a gnoll ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazara View Post
    When have werewolves ever had tails?

Quote Originally Posted by shimargh
    that's a focking mastiff, it seem more like a dog thana wolf...i think fanboys just ruined they chance to have a really good looking char. complaining and all they get just a dog version of the same "anime" wolf they had.

this is sad D:

just hope it to be fake or something
    It's not "focking" finished...
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post

It's not "focking" finished...
    "The appearance of a werewolf in its animal form varies from culture to culture,
    though they are most commonly portrayed as being indistinguishable from ordinary
    wolves save for the fact that they have no tail (a trait thought characteristic
    of witches in animal form), and that they retain human eyes and voice."

Quote Originally Posted by Hautch View Post
    I found this while I was messing around in WMV. It sort of looks like a cross between the two models, old and new.
    The hairstyles are untextured.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Doesn't look like a mastiff or a lion. More like a Great Dane on steroids.