Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Casually level from 80 to 85 on my warlock. Then level from 85 to 90.
    "Care about 'er? I love her! I'd kill everyone in the world and myself if she wanted it!"

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zanter View Post
    How does playing a DK make you experience the cataclysm changes?
    cuz you go straight to outlands aka not the whole new lands of azeroth and the new quests
    85 priest working on my dk next

If they release new servers for Cataclysm, I will level a new character on said server as fast as my girlfriend will let me. It'll be a healer, class is debatable. Leaning towards Shamans though I have a large soft spot for priests (I have leveled 5 of them to max level at various points).

If there is no new server for Cataclysm, I will not play Cataclysm. New servers are about as much fun as it's possible to have on WoW. WotLK has successfully turned me off of pugs. I long for the days of UBRS.

leveling my pally main, my gnome warrior, and then probably five or six other classes/races of the new class/race combos that cata will offer. dwarf mage, gnome priest, goblin/worgen anything, troll druid, tauren pally... going to be putting a lot of hours into the game, i think.

also engineering on most of my characters for the lulz.

Enjoy leveling my 80's to 85 without much hurry and then level a Worgen Priest to 85 too, probably after I'm done with the proffesions and the decent gearing up for my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Casually level from 80 to 85 on my warlock. Then level from 85 to 90.
    Pfft, should had know there are still a few failocks around.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaru View Post
    If they release new servers for Cataclysm, I will level a new character on said server as fast as my girlfriend will let me. It'll be a healer, class is debatable. Leaning towards Shamans though I have a large soft spot for priests (I have leveled 5 of them to max level at various points).

If there is no new server for Cataclysm, I will not play Cataclysm. New servers are about as much fun as it's possible to have on WoW. WotLK has successfully turned me off of pugs. I long for the days of UBRS.
    I never thought about that starting on a new server sounds fun do you plan on being ally or horde?
    85 priest working on my dk next

A, and C

Powerleveling, but not rushing, I won't get realm firsts simply because I don't have that much time, and rushing to 85 is pointless considering most likely I'll have to wait for the others to hit 85 before raiding

Deleted
    leveling a toon to 85 + upping all the professions possible at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quitting

Speed rush to 85, even if i doubt i'll get any realm firsts since i'm not in beta and i'm not spending my days watching beta streams like poeple i know do. I want to be ready for raids, arenas and rated BGs asap. So steamrush to 85, then get crafted anything i'll need for pre-raid progression, Power - Level professions...etc.

Then i'll play my Worgen Alt, and enjoy 80-85 questing experience on him without rushing like i will do on my main.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greevir View Post
    Quitting
    Had enuff?
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

C)
    D)
    F)

=) I like to relax, take it slow, and let those good times roll. Oh and newsflash baby, not really a member of the no beta club anymore! cause i got da beta biatches! wooohoo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Speed rush to 85, even if i doubt i'll get any realm firsts since i'm not in beta and i'm not spending my days watching beta streams like poeple i know do. I want to be ready for raids, arenas and rated BGs asap. So steamrush to 85, then get crafted anything i'll need for pre-raid progression, Power - Level professions...etc.

Then i'll play my Worgen Alt, and enjoy 80-85 questing experience on him without rushing like i will do on my main.
    I dont see the point of speed rushing it, should just take the time and go for it

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    All of those, in ONE day
    nah I'm just going to try and level fast. Not going for realm first tough, wouldn't make it there's a lot of good players on our realm who would beat the crap out of me After trying to level as fast as I can I'm going to try and do the heroic dungeon achievements for the new mount (want to be one of the realms first to have it)
    After that I'm going to level a troll druid and a Goblin warlock or rogue
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

Deleted
    Chillax to lvl 85

Do all kinds of quests for the new zones whilst waiting for dungeon queues.

Do Heroics

Lvl a goblin <3

Deleted
    making a goblin hunter !!

HOTROD !!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    C)
    D)
    F)

=) I like to relax, take it slow, and let those good times roll. Oh and newsflash baby, not really a member of the no beta club anymore! cause i got da beta biatches! wooohoo
    I f'n hate you

I'm using Cataclysm as a means to start over, so option D. My favorite thing to do in MMO's is level (yes, I'm a little sick), but it's been boring with no real change since Vanilla. I can't wait for the new 1-60 experience. From what I hear, the Worgen starting area is pretty awesome, so I'm looking forward to that.